Elderly dog,what to do?

buddscreekman

You stated you hoped my dog would die and soon and then stated "bloody pulp is more like it". You said this in a pm to me. You know it and I know it. Go ahead and do your best to lie. I dont care. Because you know my sweet boy is at peace and yours is still,well, being used as someone's sweet boy. Here is your problem-I am a known a-hole. But you are a known liar. Winner winner chicken dinner. So since you decided to keep going,how is your son these days? Going to let him and Leroy get hitched once he gets out? Make an honest man out of him?

warneckutz

You stated you hoped my dog would die and soon and then stated "bloody pulp is more like it". You said this in a pm to me. You know it and I know it. Go ahead and do your best to lie. I dont care. Because you know my sweet boy is at peace and yours is still,well, being used as someone's sweet boy. Here is your problem-I am a known a-hole. But you are a known liar. Winner winner chicken dinner. So since you decided to keep going,how is your son these days? Going to let him and Leroy get hitched once he gets out? Make an honest man out of him?

:jet:

Roman

:howdy: Hey, budd! Please read the whole thread. It will bring back old times, and you will see that nothing has changed; at least, on your part! Yes, karma is a bitch. And, here it is, in your face! :killingme

Oh, and here you go, also. Just to validate, reiterate, and ask you again to prove it.

When did I ever say I hope your dog would die as a bloody pulp? Prove that. I think you are delusional. You are a total bastage, and a sick individual. I guess you rely on the fact that members won't dig up threads about what you said about my dogs, first. Propaganda only works on followers that don't have brain cells for recall, or the motivation to look in the archive, or have no hope in their lives. Good luck with your campaign.

Some like to call me kuku, but I would never disparage, or wish any ill will towards an animal of the non human kind.
Why on earth would you bring something like this back up?

somdfunguy

not impressed
I am not surprised you would show up. Did you bother to read your post #9, before posting today? I guess 2 children and fatherhood has dimmed your memory! :lol: Actually, I finally got you! You showed your butt! :haha:

Oh, here, in case it gets conveniently poofed.

:otter:

ladyhawk

:howdy: Hey, budd! Please read the whole thread. It will bring back old times, and you will see that nothing has changed; at least, on your part! Yes, karma is a bitch. And, here it is, in your face! :killingme

Oh, and here you go, also. Just to validate, reiterate, and ask you again to prove it.

What is your problem with this guy?
Can't you leave well enough alone!

I recently had my Cody put down. Even though we were managing his seizures, he was deteriorating to the point he was unable to help himself up off the floor sometimes, He was 14. This was a very difficult and emotional for me but that was MY Decision and I was doing what I thought was best for him. Seeing you bring this back up, just brings that emotion back because I am still struggling with the decision I made just as Budd struggles through his. This is Budds decision not yours!

It's a good thing you sit behind a computer hiding behind a screen name because If I ever met you in public, you would definately get a piece of my mind regardless of who might be in hearing distance. And trust me, I wouldn't hold back and those that know me, know I wouldn't...

I have no idea what your problem is but doubt very much that it has anything to do with his or anyone else's dog... I think what you really need, is a therapist to deal with your personal issues...

Get yourself some help!
June

ladyhawk

Based on your post,
I assume you had to make that decision as I did.

Thoughts and condolences.
June

buddscreekman

June,
Yes we did end up having to euthanize. Not for the grooming issue,we got that taken care of,but because he was suffering from severe recurring ear infections. His ears were surgically drained twice but they kept coming back regardless even on antibiotics. As far as mmkk goes,she became premo and poofed all of her really crazy crap including her comment I referenced,and then challenged us to prove it knowing it was long gone. We've got holidays coming up so maybe a few drinks and a drive will serve her well. Cheers!

ladyhawk

June,
Yes we did end up having to euthanize. Not for the grooming issue,we got that taken care of,but because he was suffering from severe recurring ear infections. His ears were surgically drained twice but they kept coming back regardless even on antibiotics. As far as mmkk goes,she became premo and poofed all of her really crazy crap including her comment I referenced,and then challenged us to prove it knowing it was long gone. We've got holidays coming up so maybe a few drinks and a drive will serve her well. Cheers!

Sorry to hear but I completely understand. I know that doesn't help much but you made the right decision for her. I know how difficult it is and although I hear the same thing from vet, friends and family, I still have difficulty with it even though it has been a couple of months. But even so, he will always be with me and a little part of me.

And with regard to mamatutu,
Quite honestly from what I've seen, she will probably find someone else to go after.. And never get the help she really needs... but then, that is her choice too!

June

buddscreekman

When did I ever say I hope your dog would die as a bloody pulp? Prove that. I think you are delusional.

Some like to call me kuku, but I would never disparage, or wish any ill will towards an animal of the non human kind.

Ask,and you shall recieve. "Prove it". Took me awhile but came via pm from a fellow forumite who recalled what a liar you are. Not trying to keep this going,but I'm not a liar,and here is the proof:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamatutu View Post
Your post is in my top 3 most insensitive posts I have ever seen on this forum. Do you have children? Traumatize others much? Some situations are just not funny, or in any way, can be made funny. jmo.

Hypocrite p.o.s. - here is your visitor message you left.
7-16-2012 02:35 AM - mamatutu
I hope your dog dies soon, you stupid uncaring f..ing jerk. My name is Robin. Bloody pulp comes to mind, especially for you. No wait, totally sad excuse for a human describes you better.
View Conversation Report
buddscreekman is online now Report Post [ Edit ] [ Reply w/Quote ] [ Quick Reply ] Multi-Quote This Message

I try not to respond anymore to lame posts, but, you are a special case. What were you saying about hypocrite?
Just to set the record straight, you were the first to attack me back when your dog was sick. I felt bad for your situation, but you made the comment to me that my "dogs were dropping like flies" because my two dogs died within 6 months of each other; and you have never had anything nice to say to me, In other words, you showed no compassion even though you were receiving compassion from me and others. Do you make a habit of ambushing members on threads, and then posting things out of context without relating the full story?
Maybe your tread will refresh your memory:
Elderly dog,what to do?
I stand by my visitor message to you.

:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme
BUSTED! Here's the link to the original too,lest you say my copy/paste was faked somehow.
http://forums.somd.com/life-southern-maryland/253145-missing-teen-waldorf-3.html

mamatutu

mama to two
Ask,and you shall recieve. "Prove it". Took me awhile but came via pm from a fellow forumite who recalled what a liar you are. Not trying to keep this going,but I'm not a liar,and here is the proof:

Quote:
Your post is in my top 3 most insensitive posts I have ever seen on this forum. Do you have children? Traumatize others much? Some situations are just not funny, or in any way, can be made funny. jmo.

Hypocrite p.o.s. - here is your visitor message you left.
7-16-2012 02:35 AM - mamatutu
I hope your dog dies soon, you stupid uncaring f..ing jerk. My name is Robin. Bloody pulp comes to mind, especially for you. No wait, totally sad excuse for a human describes you better.
View Conversation Report
buddscreekman is online now Report Post [ Edit ] [ Reply w/Quote ] [ Quick Reply ] Multi-Quote This Message

I try not to respond anymore to lame posts, but, you are a special case. What were you saying about hypocrite?
Just to set the record straight, you were the first to attack me back when your dog was sick. I felt bad for your situation, but you made the comment to me that my "dogs were dropping like flies" because my two dogs died within 6 months of each other; and you have never had anything nice to say to me, In other words, you showed no compassion even though you were receiving compassion from me and others. Do you make a habit of ambushing members on threads, and then posting things out of context without relating the full story?
Maybe your tread will refresh your memory:
Elderly dog,what to do?
I stand by my visitor message to you.

:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme
BUSTED! Here's the link to the original too,lest you say my copy/paste was faked somehow.
http://forums.somd.com/life-southern-maryland/253145-missing-teen-waldorf-3.html

:killingme

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
June,
Yes we did end up having to euthanize. Not for the grooming issue,we got that taken care of,but because he was suffering from severe recurring ear infections. His ears were surgically drained twice but they kept coming back regardless even on antibiotics.

So if you had a child with recurring ear infections, you'd have it killed? I just want to make sure I understand because you lost what passes for your mind when someone suggested you euthanize the dog before and said:

If that baby on your av was blind or deaf,would you consider it still having "quality of life"? When it misbehaves,would you put it up for adoption? Did you not abort for you or for him? Whether or not our dog deserves to live by your standards isn't what I asked,and frankly to ask what we consider a quality of life,and to imply we are selfishly sustaining him is insulting.

So blind and deaf aren't quality of life issues, nor is biting everyone, but an ear infection is?
We've got holidays coming up so maybe a few drinks and a drive will serve her well. Cheers!

What a hateful ass you are.

warneckutz

What is your problem with this guy?
Can't you leave well enough alone!
It's a good thing you sit behind a computer hiding behind a screen name because If I ever met you in public, you would definately get a piece of my mind regardless of who might be in hearing distance. And trust me, I wouldn't hold back and those that know me, know I wouldn't...

I have no idea what your problem is but doubt very much that it has anything to do with his or anyone else's dog... I think what you really need, is a therapist to deal with your personal issues...

Get yourself some help!June
:yeahthat:

:otter:

KDENISE977

so if you had a child with recurring ear infections, you'd have it killed? I just want to make sure i understand because you lost what passes for your mind when someone suggested you euthanize the dog before and said:

So blind and deaf aren't quality of life issues, nor is biting everyone, but an ear infection is?

thank you !!!!

Last edited:

ladyhawk

Wow.. I get a nice pm from Mamatutu explaining to me how Budd attacked her first.... I told her I never saw that but remembered seeing her attacks on him when he was trying to get help from those of us in the forums and offered my condolences of the issues she supposedly was dealing with.

Now after a very nice exchange with her, she has backup! I really don't have any pity on her anymore. Its pretty clear to me what type of person she is. Hopefully she is still growing up and will eventually grow out of it.

I always considered this a place where if someone was really having some major issues they could come in and ask the others.. Well apparently you guys prefer to bully people into submission.. Hopefully others will see it and at least know not to take advice from any of you..

June

ladyhawk

So if you had a child with recurring ear infections, you'd have it killed? I just want to make sure I understand because you lost what passes for your mind when someone suggested you euthanize the dog before and said:

A child is quite different than a Generic dog.. You were not the vet that oversaw the care... Things are much more difficult for generic dogs than for puppies...

You guys just amaze me...

June

ladyhawk

In response to the lengthy cut and paste....

So far, Based on what I've seen, what prompted his anger. I don't know anyone that would come out and attack like that for no reason what so ever... Don't tell me to go back and read the rest of the thread because I have a feeling it started in another thread...

June

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Don't tell me to go back and read the rest of the thread because I have a feeling it started in another thread...

Yes, he is an ass in almost every thread he posts in. I am not backing up Mamatutu or anyone else, just calling it like I see it. He jumped BayKat and KDenise straight out of the blue and for no apparent reason when they were trying to help. He does that most of the time on here. You would have to ask him why because I have no idea.