Election Results

TexasPride77

Eat More Beef, Less Chkn
Well....that does it!

Here I sit...its 2am and I should be in bed. No..instead I am looking at the resuts of the election. Overall I am really disappointed but not because of the results alone. I am more upset over the reasoning behind why the numbers turned out as they did.

It would be hard for me to leave my GOP affiliation as I truely believe that it best represents American interests.

Its just disheartening....

Kinda like how the skins beat the boys... :bawl: :frown: Peraps all this politics is really nothing more than a game. Either way, my team lost over all and now the Dems have control of the house. **sighs** **yawns**

I'm going to bed...

AndyMarquisLIVE

BREAKING NEWS
Montana: Jon Tester is expected to beat Conrad Burns. Also, it appears Jim Webb will have a solid-enough lead over George Allen to hold through any proverbial recounts. That would put the Senate in the hands of the Democrats.

:jet: :yahoo:

For Christy...:flowers:

Attachments

• 110806_cardin.jpg
    110806_cardin.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 83

BuddyLee

Football addict
In county contest O'Malley won Baltimore city, Charles, Howard, Montgomery, and Prince George's.

Ehrlich won 19 of the 24 Maryland counties including Baltimore county (narrowly).

BuddyLee

Football addict
Subsequently, Steele won 18 of the 24 counties.

Cardin won 6 counties in Maryland including Baltimore county, Baltimore city, Charles county, Howard county, Montgomery county, and Prince George's county.