Election Security News Conference

pontificator

So ... let's see here. Iran is attempting to ostensibly hurt the Trump and their chosen technique for doing this is e-mails apparently pretending to be Proud Boys and intimidating registered Democrat voters into .. wait for it...

... voting for Trump?

Cool story bruh.

This is the best they have?

:lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Big meh. I just started a thread on this - it's been going on forever and we do it to them, too.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I watched it from the enemy POV. MSNBC Joyless Ried pointed out the spokesman was Trumps ally. 🖕

The idea is to get it planted in the media that Trump's supporters are threatening voters so the media can lose their chit and scream for everyone to vote for Biden. I see Joyless took the bait.

WingsOfGold

The idea is to get it planted in the media that Trump's supporters are threatening voters so the media can lose their chit and scream for everyone to vote for Biden. I see Joyless took the bait.
They were too close to the truth, deflection mode on! That bitch should be sent back to her parents hut.

Louise

This election is in OUR face. The outright Communists ties are unbelievable. WE owe a debt of gratitude to our current president. Thanks to patriot Trump, who exposed the corruptness of it all. Very scary times WE are living in. Be prepared, y’all. The definition of when the crap hits the fan’ will change, forever. I don’t need Merriam Webster to tell me that.

This is Obama’s rally for Biden, today.

Go, Obama...

I am sure his Bi-cycle is parked close by.

Last edited:

Louise

So ... let's see here. Iran is attempting to ostensibly hurt the Trump and their chosen technique for doing this is e-mails apparently pretending to be Proud Boys and intimidating registered Democrat voters into .. wait for it...

... voting for Trump?

Cool story bruh.

This is the best they have?

:lmao:

I feel sorry for you. Go ahead and drink the kool aid, and get it over with. :poorbaby: Trump will win re-election. Period.

Louise

I see Barry's wowing the crowd. :lol:

"Barry! You don't need the megaphone, we're right here!"

I felt sorry for him watching him try to enthuse the 10 or 12 people who came to his drive-in rally today. It must chap his ass when he sees Trump filling arenas.

:yahoo: The patriotism is stronger than I thought. People know that they live in the greatest country in the history of the World. :patriot:

SkylarkTempest

Big meh. I just started a thread on this - it's been going on forever and we do it to them, too.

Good point, vraiblonde. Iran is interfering in our election to help spread democracy and freedom. That's why they're targeting and intimidating Democratic voters; to suppress the radical, authoritarian elements within the US and help re-elect Donald Trump.

SkylarkTempest

I see Barry's wowing the crowd. :lol:

"Barry! You don't need the megaphone, we're right here!"

I felt sorry for him watching him try to enthuse the 10 or 12 people who came to his drive-in rally today. It must chap his ass when he sees Trump filling arenas.

Obama's not pulling in the numbers anymore, but Biden sure had a good showing last week at his town hall. His ratings even beat Trump's. Wow! Just, wow!

Louise

Good point, vraiblonde. Iran is interfering in our election to help spread democracy and freedom. That's why they're targeting and intimidating Democratic voters; to suppress the radical, authoritarian elements within the US and help re-elect Donald Trump.

Are you ok? I will call 911 if you are unable to do so. Let mr know.

Reactions: BOP

Louise

Obama's not pulling in the numbers anymore, but Biden sure had a good showing last week at his town hall. His ratings even beat Trump's. Wow! Just, wow!

What news do you watch? Are you ok with our Country becoming Communist? Serious question.

SkylarkTempest

What news do you watch? Are you ok with our Country becoming Communist? Serious question.

Wall Street Journal

The Hill

Business Insider

...and Fox News