Election was Stolen!

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

You are smoking drugs if you think Grandpa Silver Alert Houseplant legitimately got 81M votes. The very idea of that is absurd.
Exactly.

Below is a stolen comment from another blog.

"And yet we're supposed to believe :

That in 2008, when Barack Obama was about the perfect candidate. He projected an image of youth, relevance and erudition. His image was charismatic enough to fill stadiums and he had a gift for plagiarized adages like “We’re the ones we’ve been waiting for”, as well as neologisms like “shovel-ready jobs”. Implicit in his victory was the notion that the election of someone with African ancestry would expiate the great national sins of slavery and segregation and reduce racial antipathies. The result against the clumsy campaign of John McCain, who appeared old and erratic was a sound whipping.

Popular (Electoral College) Votes:

Obama: 69,498,516 (365) McCain: 59,948,323(173)
Total Votes: 129,446,839

(that’s 8.4 million more than in 2004, attributed to Obama bringing out unprecedented numbers of new and minority voters)
In 2012, Obama’s novelty had worn off, but Romney was another dull donor-class Republican with campaign rhetoric at odds with his record who ran an abysmal campaign and was still whipped:

Obama: 65,915,795 (332) Romney: 60,933,504(206)
Total Votes: 126,849,299.

In 2016, with all major legacy and digital media outlets pushing Hillary Clinton as the first Madam President, despite her deficiencies as a national stage politician, and running against an underfunded outsider Donald Trump:

Trump: 62,984,828 (304) Clinton: 65,853,514 (227)
Total Votes: 128,838,342
Electoral College 7 “faithless electors”.

In 2020, Joe Biden ran a “basement campaign” and had numerous gaffes. Trump was enjoying increased support, and had the power of incumbency.

Biden: 81,268,924 (306) Trump: 74,216,154 (232)
Total Votes: 155,485,078

Notice something odd?"

PeoplesElbow

I do believe most people are too lazy to vote and the mail in ballots got a lot that wouldn't have normally bothered. I have a confession to make, in 2012 I just didnt find time to vote on that day, said screw it I know Obama is gonna win MD so it doesnt matter. We also know what side of the spectrum the perpetually lazy would vote for.

That said there are also anomalies that simply doesn't explain.

Bare-ya-cuda

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
We never saw the scale of sore losers in this decade
hillary-clinton-holds-pennsylvania-primary-night-event-in-philadelphia-getty-640x480.jpg

SamSpade

Notice something odd?"

Precisely - the most boring candidate in modern history after Dukakis managed to BEAT THE EVER LIVING TAR out of the MOST popular candidate in history since Reagan.

Even with the enthusiasm for HILLARY - being the first woman to run in a major party - Biden beat the snot out of HER - and he never went anywhere.

And then ---

We have the simple fact that perhaps even half the Democrats, maybe more, STILL BELIEVE TRUMP STOLE THE ELECTION. They STILL believe it. Hillary declared it TWICE just last year. How many pundits still referred to him as "an illegitimate President". Years of investigations and they came up with zilch. ONE DAY after they lost that effort they began the Ukraine thing - which was pointless. They're so spiteful they launched a drive to "impeach" him AFTER HE LEFT OFFICE. This is like hiring someone back just so you can fire them.

You want more? Ask Stacy Abrams if SHE won the election in the race for Governor of Georgia. She still has not conceded. Remember, she was the one intending to whip up the votes for the two Senate run-off seats. I am astonished that the irony of that, never struck the Democrats and their flunkies on TV - this person who claims she didn't lose her election is spearheading the campaign to get voter support - to defeat that Orange Man who refuses to believe he lost.

Get a grip - until we find a way to secure elections better - people will NEVER trust elections again. We might as well be North Korea.

herb749

Precisely - the most boring candidate in modern history after Dukakis managed to BEAT THE EVER LIVING TAR out of the MOST popular candidate in history since Reagan.

Even with the enthusiasm for HILLARY - being the first woman to run in a major party - Biden beat the snot out of HER - and he never went anywhere.

And then ---

We have the simple fact that perhaps even half the Democrats, maybe more, STILL BELIEVE TRUMP STOLE THE ELECTION. They STILL believe it. Hillary declared it TWICE just last year. How many pundits still referred to him as "an illegitimate President". Years of investigations and they came up with zilch. ONE DAY after they lost that effort they began the Ukraine thing - which was pointless. They're so spiteful they launched a drive to "impeach" him AFTER HE LEFT OFFICE. This is like hiring someone back just so you can fire them.

You want more? Ask Stacy Abrams if SHE won the election in the race for Governor of Georgia. She still has not conceded. Remember, she was the one intending to whip up the votes for the two Senate run-off seats. I am astonished that the irony of that, never struck the Democrats and their flunkies on TV - this person who claims she didn't lose her election is spearheading the campaign to get voter support - to defeat that Orange Man who refuses to believe he lost.

Get a grip - until we find a way to secure elections better - people will NEVER trust elections again. We might as well be North Korea.

After he left office. The Dems wanted to impeach him before he was sworn in.