Elections and Junk.

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
The truth will set us all free.

Now, you said that this concept applies to all women. Then, why didn't it apply to Monica? Why wasn't she the weaker one, pushed by Bill. If she was the lesser vessal, broken when pushed, wouldn't that follow that Bill was the one in charge? That he was the one doing wrong?
:coffee: Lesser vessal does not mean weaker person - and I said that from the very beginning.

It goes back to the fact that your are just being a fraud and you need to stop it. :whistle:

somdprincess

The one and only Princess
:buddies: You are welcome to your own opinion,

but I have backed up everything I said,

and using links is how the Internet functions and I wish others would use links to back up their questionable claims.

And according to your previous post you did not even check out the link your post shown HERE so if you are intimidated by links then it is your own loss.

If you need some assurances then the Forum does not allow obscene or inappropriate links just as it does not allow that language.

Others do try to cheat the rules but I never do. :howdy:

based on your links from the past and now I just visited the other one you mentioned in here. None of them are trustworthy sites or sources of information.

Hey I am all for being open minded. I have not been rude or disrespectful to you in anyway. However, some of your ideas seem good until you lose it with the weak background.

This_person

:coffee: Lesser vessal does not mean weaker person - and I said that from the very beginning.
I know you said that, but I'm not talking JUST about lesser vessal. How about folding when pushed? Bill pushed Monica, and she folded (straight over, if the reports are right :lol:). Bill pushed Hillary and she folded. "It goes to their value"

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.

based on your links from the past and now I just visited the other one you mentioned in here. None of them are trustworthy sites or sources of information.
:coffee: Oh, I thought you meant that the link might have a virus that could harm your computer or some thing nasty content on the link.

Thank you for now here telling me it more correctly.

So who would you say is trustworthy?

In my opinion and beliefs then I judge for myself if the info is acceptable or not so I do not put any trust in any thing outside of my own decisions.

Like we are to trust the US President but that trust is long gone and betrayed.

When I went to Court I trusted the law and when it was over I did not trust that any more.

So now if I hear a true statement from a weak source then I accept the truth without accepting the source.

Like if a dunk bum said that "God is great" - then I would say - "amen brother."
Hey I am all for being open minded. I have not been rude or disrespectful to you in anyway.
:coffee: That is true and you have always been very nice on here to me.

I hope you never see my posts as disrespectful to you but if you do then tell me and I will address it for sure.

Some posts to others might seem disrespectful but we must communicate and so I say we all must take a little and I take much myself even though it is not equivolent for me as I have unusually healthy boundaries.
However, some of your ideas seem good until you lose it with the weak background.
:coffee: My personal back ground might appear weak to some and maybe they are right,

but watch out for the future because I am coming. :buddies:

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.

I know you said that, but I'm not talking JUST about lesser vessal. How about folding when pushed? Bill pushed Monica, and she folded (straight over, if the reports are right :lol:). Bill pushed Hillary and she folded. "It goes to their value"
:diva: Your dirty interpretations and your dirty mind does not apply to anything that I say. :bigwhoop:

somdprincess

:coffee: Oh, I thought you meant that the link might have a virus that could harm your computer or some thing nasty content on the link.

Thank you for now here telling me it more correctly.

In my opinion and beliefs then I judge for myself if the info is acceptable or not so I do not put any trust in any thing outside of my own decisions.

Like we are to trust the US President but that trust is long gone and betrayed.

When I went to Court I trusted the law and when it was over I did not trust that any more.

So now if I hear a true statement from a weak source then I accept the truth without accepting the source.

Like if a dunk bum said that "God is great" - then I would say - "amen brother."
:coffee: That is true and you have always been very nice on here to me.

I hope you never see my posts as disrespectful to you but if you do then tell me and I will address it for sure.

Some posts to others might seem disrespectful but we must communicate and so I say we all must take a little and I take much myself even though it is not equivolent for me as I have unusually healthy boundaries.:coffee: My personal back ground might appear weak to some and maybe they are right,

but watch out for the future because I am coming. :buddies:

not your background sorry, wrong word. I meant when it comes to those links or the foundation of how you are going to do something it falls short.

The websites are more self promotion of the ones who wrote them.

This_person

Your dirty interpretations and your dirty mind does not apply to anything that I say.
If you can't stand by the logical conclusions of your own posts, and recognize how they directly conflict with your other posts, that's your problem, not mine.

I said nothing dirty. How YOUR mind took it is also your problem, not mine.

If you can't support your own claims, please stop making stupid ones.

TIA.

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.

not your background sorry, wrong word. I meant when it comes to those links or the foundation of how you are going to do something it falls short.

The websites are more self promotion of the ones who wrote them.
:coffee: I have been doing Internet Forums for a long time and I find it is necessary to make oneself as very clear as possible or others will misunderstand and that is why many of my post might seem elaborate - IMO.

The fact is that a US Congress person (male or female) has limits to their actual authority while having many options for inhancing that authority and very much of my intention after being elected is from the negation of the destructive and improper policies of our incumbant Representative Hoyer (D).

Particularly my position of being pro-life would be a big improvement over the pro abortion positions of Hoyer and we need this improvement here in 5th District but it is highly unlikely that I could get any real pro-life legislation through the Congress in my two year term.

I would try and I would find other pro-life Reps and team up but I can give no promises of success.

But we still need to have our home 5th District to have a Representative that reflects our moral values and that is not Hoyer.

:duel:

This_person

You should have ran against JPC.
Well, he can speak for me. So far everything TP has posted was backed up and argued with reason.
I'm not trying to speak for Princess, but the reasoning speaks for itself. Seriously, though, look at the wording - "argued with reason", "everything ... posted was backed up".... YOU should try those things some time.

However, should I say something, that doesn't make it fact. As I've told you repeatedly, Wiki is not a source, and neither are the loon sites you go to. Try valid, unbiased sites, and see what you get from there.

Princess, I hope you don't mind my quoting you.

This_person

I would try and I would find other pro-life Reps and team up but I can give no promises of success.
Team up and do what?

I can assure you you would be unsuccessful in whatever you attempt in that arena. You're running for the wrong office if you want to affect abortion laws.

But, you already know that. It's not important enough to you to run where you could be useful in that arena, so you run now, for an office you admit has no voice on the issue.

somdprincess

I'm not trying to speak for Princess, but the reasoning speaks for itself. Seriously, though, look at the wording - "argued with reason", "everything ... posted was backed up".... YOU should try those things some time.

However, should I say something, that doesn't make it fact. As I've told you repeatedly, Wiki is not a source, and neither are the loon sites you go to. Try valid, unbiased sites, and see what you get from there.

Princess, I hope you don't mind my quoting you.

Nope not at all.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
This thread has been quite BUSY for the past 3 days! :lol: I've been reading, but haven't had the time to respond... until now; I had to go back ~150 posts to pick up where I left off. :lol:

Jimmy, I appreciate that you responded to my last post so promptly - especially when you so often ignore my confronting your inaccuracies and inconsistencies. Now down to business...
It is because I have to tell things in short post while the story covers some 15 years of child support. Of course I could try to write a year by year autobiography but I say not.
The above still does not explain the inconsistency between your recollections of your history. You can potentially give a short paragraph synopsis and still be just as accurate as relaying a year-by-year account, which I would not care to read anyhow.

To somdprincess's question, "Since both of you had the child, and you left why was it only up to the mother to take care of the child?" you replied, "It was the law that got in the way. I was happy to help with my son, but I was not and still am not happy with being violently robbed." (Original post.) I then proceeded - by recalling your words in this post - to remind you that you previously had said that the law was not even involved in your case for more than two (2) years after you had left town of your own free will. In fact, your wife had refused any legal intervention, for some reason. Only after you refused to pay your child his due support, did the law take what had been ordered; if you had had legitimate trouble paying you should have brought that to the court's attention instead of waiting until you were put into a corner and trying to wriggle free. (You know this to be true; I just want to update everyone - especially those who may still give you an ounce of credit.)

It is not an accident that the law interferes and destroys the family unit because it is designed that way.
Wow, that's quite a revelation. So the majority of non-custodials who pay their support and whose families turn out fine are actually a mistake and not the intended result of the child support system?

JPC sr said:
The poorer and working poor and lower class parents that need our help the most are not competant to get legal help or to help themselves.
Do your poor friends know you think they are "not competent"? For a Democrat who should be playing to the poor for votes, you're not doing a very good job. (But that is typical of you to insult your voting public and potential future constituents.) :lol:

JPC sr said:
Then the smarter ones turn to crime as I had to do, and I still say that defying the thieves is better then serving them.
This should be another campaign slogan of yours: Instead of paying one's responsibilities, those who feel victimized by life should resort to crime because it is the "smarter" thing to do. I foresee that working very well for you - certainly can't hurt you any worse than you already have been. :yay:

But I am NOT running for election nor basing any of my positions based on my own past history.
You're not? Then why did you say this...
JPC sr said:
I went to Court... and got immediately thrown into jail... I lost my rent and got out homeless in my car and they took me back to Court and put me back in jail again 179 days... ordered me to pay while homeless and jobless and about to freeze to death. I was thereafter at war with the dirty thievery of child support.
Seems pretty clear to me that not only some, but all of your current efforts against the child support system are based on your own experiences.

Of course, that's just your own words talking, and I'm sure you will tell us we can not trust such a fraudulent source. :lol:

That being like a reformed addict that now preaches the evils there-of does sound like me.
"Like" an addict? I think your narcotics cases and Dupuytren's contracture - caused by excessive alcohol - speak well enough about that. And everything you say here indicates how much you have "reformed".

JPC sr said:
Since Hoyer is so rich then it is better for me to stay low key and just stand on a simple message. "Pro-Life Cusick verses abortion-boy Hoyer".
So you have once again flipped your position from one week ago, when you said this...
JPC sr said:
... the report was light and easy to my position, and it did not exagerate the pro-life too much either so it made me sound like the best candidate of them all.

My words were written to you and about your children's mom, link HERE.

I did not say it about other situations.
Why have you chosen to - again - attack the messenger (TP)? So much for your self-proported conviction about attacking ONLY the message.

And it goes to you pushing or pressuring your new replacement wife / mother too.
Again attacking TP. Can you link to a post (posted prior to yesterday) where TP even remotely mentioned his current marriage? I can't recall one, so maybe you can show me where you got all your information.

JPC sr said:
Being the "lesser vessal" only means that the females are not as physically large as the male.
The woman is the lesser vessal so that if we push them then they break. Put pressure on and they fold. It is not their weakness - it represents their value
So, in your belief system, women have a lesser "value" because they are "not as physically large as the male"? I still fail to see the connection... but I guess that's why I'm not a misogynist.

Well I stand by everything :blahblah:
That's right, buddy! You stand against all those nasty facts, credibility, and reliability, no matter how hard or how many people prove you wrong and inconsequential!

It works for me and I like my stance quite well as that is why I keep repeating it. The fact that it might irritate you does gives it an extra flavor to my joy.
So you like being proven wrong and inconsistent. Why do you so enjoy being beaten? I already know why you find joy in irritating others, as that is a classic trait of the sociopath, so I won't further address that.

I do not believe you know what that word means, and not dictionary meaning but in application here.
This just made me laugh. :lol: The only person that reads or follows the "JPC Dictionary" is...

you.

I see. How's that working out for you?

Oh, completely downhill... you don't say.

Or you attack the source - as you have recently done with TP, or you entirely ignore the source, as you do with most people who offer you the occasional pesky fact.

Well, this has been quite a mammoth post! You said you read all the posts in your threads... but will you respond in any real form?

Last edited:

This_person

This thread has been quite BUSY for the past 3 days! :lol: I've been reading, but haven't had the time to respond... until now; I had to go back ~150 posts to pick up where I left off. :lol:

Jimmy, I appreciate that you responded to my last post so promptly - especially when you so often ignore my confronting your inaccuracies and inconsistencies. Now down to business...
The above still does not explain the inconsistency between your recollections of your history. You can potentially give a short paragraph synopsis and still be just as accurate as relaying a year-by-year account, which I would not care to read anyhow.

To somdprincess's question, "Since both of you had the child, and you left why was it only up to the mother to take care of the child?" you replied, "It was the law that got in the way. I was happy to help with my son, but I was not and still am not happy with being violently robbed." (Original post.) I then proceeded - by recalling your words in this post - to remind you that you previously had said that the law was not even involved in your case for more than two (2) years after you had left town of your own free will. In fact, your wife had refused any legal intervention, for some reason. Only after you refused to pay your child his due support, did the law take what had been ordered; if you had had legitimate trouble paying you should have brought that to the court's attention instead of waiting until you were put into a corner and trying to wriggle free. (You know this to be true; I just want to update everyone - especially those who may still give you an ounce of credit.)

Wow, that's quite a revelation. So the majority of non-custodials who pay their support and whose families turn out fine are actually a mistake and not the intended result of the child support system?

Do your poor friends know you think they are "not competent"? For a Democrat who should be playing to the poor for votes, you're not doing a very good job. (But that is typical of you to insult your voting public and potential future constituents.) :lol:

This should be another campaign slogan of yours: Instead of paying one's responsibilities, those who feel victimized by life should resort to crime because it is the "smarter" thing to do. I foresee that working very well for you - certainly can't hurt you any worse than you already have been. :yay:

You're not? Then why did you say this...Seems pretty clear to me that not only some, but all of your current efforts against the child support system are based on your own experiences.

Of course, that's just your own words talking, and I'm sure you will tell us we can not trust such a fraudulent source. :lol:

"Like" an addict? I think your narcotics cases and Dupuytren's contracture - caused by excessive alcohol - speak well enough about that. And everything you say here indicates how much you have "reformed".

So you have once again flipped your position from one week ago, when you said this...

Why have you chosen to - again - attack the messenger (TP)? So much for your self-proported conviction about attacking ONLY the message.

Again attacking TP. Can you link to a post (posted prior to yesterday) where TP even remotely mentioned his current marriage? I can't recall one, so maybe you can show me where you got all your information.

So, in your belief system, women have a lesser "value" because they are "not as physically large as the male"? I still fail to see the connection... but I guess that's why I'm not a misogynist.

That's right, buddy! You stand against all those nasty facts, credibility, and reliability, no matter how hard or how many people prove you wrong and inconsequential!

So you like being proven wrong and inconsistent. Why do you so enjoy being beaten? I already know why you find joy in irritating others, as that is a classic trait of the sociopath, so I won't further address that.

This just made me laugh. :lol: The only person that reads or follows the "JPC Dictionary" is...

you.

I see. How's that working out for you?

Oh, completely downhill... you don't say.

Or you attack the source - as you have recently done with TP, or you entirely ignore the source, as you do with most people who offer you the occasional pesky fact.

Well, this has been quite a mammoth post! You said you read all the posts in your threads... but will you respond in any real form?
Nicely done.

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.

:blahblah:
:buddies: Well welcome back. :pete: