Elections and Junk.

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
The truth will set us all free.

If you're ready to stop talking about things that are meaningless to the House of Representatives, like abortion, child support, your property destruction, the local infrastructure, etc., you can discuss them here. I even gave you a few things to start with, like a press conference.
:buddies: I found this vivid example of how the US Congress does deal with the issue of abortion, link HERE.

And link HERE.

So when I get elected to 5th District then the Democrats will have a moral stand from me.
:pete:

This_person

I found this vivid example of how the US Congress does deal with the issue of abortion, link HERE. And link HERE. So when I get elected to 5th District then the Democrats will have a moral stand from me.
You realize those two links are to effectively the same one thing, right? They link to money going overseas for groups that allow abortions, and the fight over that funding.

They're not about simply abortion, and the democratics lost the fight. Your side won, so you would be unnecessary for that particular fight.

However, Congress does not deal with abortion in the US. That is my point.

But, since you refuse to go to the other thread, I'll repost here:

What is your position on prescription drug importation?

On the issue regarding labor protections in the Marianas Islands?

Taxpayer funded children's health insurance?

Campaign finance reform?

As a real candidate, you've investigated these issues and have opinions, right?

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.

You can do a sign that says "Pro-life, but don't support the offspring." You could spray paint it on the district court! :clap:
:whistle: It turned out that the two questions the Washington Post asked were :

1) What do you believe is the one biggest issue facing your District? = Abortion / pro-life.

2) Why do you say voter need to vote for you? = To promote pro-life / control abortions.

The only other questions were what is my occupation (disabled) and education / degrees (self educated and spray paint State House) and previous elected positions (none).

The red wording is just abriviated answers or the jest of the replies.
:drool:

This_person

1) What do you believe is the one biggest issue facing your District? = Abortion / pro-life.
And, how would becoming a Representative impact the life of those in your district regarding this biggest issue? It wouldn't
2) Why do you say voter need to vote for you? = To promote pro-life / control abortions.
Which, of course, is not part of the job of the Representative, so there'd be no need to vote for you since you couldn't affect any laws towards this cause.

~mellabella~

And, how would becoming a Representative impact the life of those in your district regarding this biggest issue? It wouldn'tWhich, of course, is not part of the job of the Representative, so there'd be no need to vote for you since you couldn't affect any laws towards this cause.

daaaaaaauuuuuummmmmm the truth hurts sometimes!

This_person

Campaign finance reform?

~mellabella~

He is pro-life!
He is pro-life!

Children are a burden enough with unjust child support laws, and that thievery. So WHY would he support taxpayer funded children's health insurance??
Oh, and he's pro-life too!
Campaign finance reform?
He's pro-life!

This poster doesn't speak for him, and this is all a fraud.

Last edited:

This_person

He is pro-life!

He is pro-life!

Children are a burden enough with unjust child support laws, and that thievery. So WHY would he support taxpayer funded children's health insurance??

He's pro-life!

You've clearly been studying his answering style! :lmao:

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
The big pic.

He is pro-life!

He is pro-life!

He hates children-they are a burden enough with unjust child support laws, and that thievery. So WHY would he support taxpayer funded children's health insurance??

He's pro-life!

:whistle: I do not hate children and I do not consider the children a burden.

I want the law to stop abusing the parents, and I have always preached that children must not be regarded as a burden.

And I am pro-life.

Of course my opponent Hoyer is only for continuing the status quo, link HERE.
:evil:

This_person

:whistle: I do not hate children and I do not consider the children a burden.

I want the law to stop abusing the parents, and I have always preached that children must not be regarded as a burden.

And I am pro-life.

Of course my opponent Hoyer is only for continuing the status quo, link HERE.
:evil:
Hey, at least SHE answered the questions!

~mellabella~

I edited that as you were replying. No, maybe you don't hate children, but you can't deny that you find them a financial burden. I'll post links tomorrow If you want to argue that. But I think you will probably agree.

Anyways, I am off to bed. Good night all!

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.

No, maybe you don't hate children,

but you can't deny that you find them a financial burden.
:popcorn: I really DO NOT see children as a financial burden at all.

Even if one claims groceries and clothing are expencive then that does not make the children into a financial burden.

Blaming the parents then blaming the children and blame anybody or anything but never be blaming the corrupt society and its immoral gov.

The biggest expence for most families is the housing and the inflated housing cost harms the families the most because that money could be going to food or clothing or extras and that is a defect in our community and does not make the children into being the burden.

The custodials are usually only given a pittance in child support and to really help the custodials they need afordable housing and afordable neccessities.

The pittance is small to those recieving the c/s, and it is a large amount to those paying because it is unjust to all involved.

If I get elected and stop the super inflation in 5th District then that would be the best help to every family in this area, and far better then getting the child support payment.

It is the out-of-control greed growth creating the super inflation that is putting the real burden on our entire area and it is not that the children are the burden.

:drool:

This_person

Campaign finance reform?

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
The big pic.

Campaign finance reform?

:buddies: Yes, I like all of those. :yahoo: