Elections Have Consequences: House Passes Major Gun Control Bill

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
So, how much jail time am I facing for being an "indirect felon"?

Will you come visit me? I'd really like that.

Midnightrider

What am I going to be charged with? "Entertaining a Fool On Line?" :razz:

Tell ya what. Because I'm such a nice guy, I'll pay you $100 today for every bump stock you own. ;-)
You really are an idiot Mo.

It’s sad watching you trade away your rights for orange koolaide

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

You really are an idiot Mo. It’s sad watching you trade away your rights for orange koolaide
Well ..... in Gilligan's defense, you still haven't provided a list, and pictures, of all the nifty firearms you have. So how can he take you seriously? Just sayin'.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
If I may ...

Well ..... in Gilligan's defense, you still haven't provided a list, and pictures, of all the nifty firearms you have. So how can he take you seriously? Just sayin'.
Well..he's just a lyin' little troll boy...so there is that.

Midnightrider

If I may ...

You would have to be an idiot to think I would post pictures of anything, including my dog, to prove i had it to a tard like gilligan. Besides posting a picture online proves absolutely nothing.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
You would have to be an idiot to think I would post pictures of anything, including my dog, to prove i had it to a tard like gilligan. Besides posting a picture online proves absolutely nothing.
So you are still full of it.......no suprise here!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
The dark one’s dog ate his bumpstocks. Or at least that’s what I get from his incoherent ramblings.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Well you are an incredibly stupid sheep. And trump will use that to stick it in your 2ndAhole

So it was a sheep that ate your bumpstocks? Or your dog ate the sheep?....or you beat your dog with a bumpstock?....this is all so confusing. Which part makes me a felon?

Say, you ever try to get any counseling for your unhealthy obsession with inserting things in people's rectums? It's probably not too late.

Last edited: