Elections Have Consequences: House Passes Major Gun Control Bill

Midnightrider

god damn you are stupid Mo

the stay said:
Solely for the purpose of giving the court adequate time to properly consider the motion, the court will temporarily enjoin appellees from enforcing the Final Rule only as to Mr. Aposhian during the time required to adequately consider and rule on the pending motion.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I found another report on the stay and MR is right...only applies to the one litigant. That's a pretty strange court action..

Oh well. Good thing I didn't unload the tractor trailer load of them I'm sending out of the country for safe keeping.

Midnightrider

I found another report on the stay and MR is right...only applies to the one litigant. That's a pretty strange court action..

Oh well. Good thing I didn't unload the tractor trailer load of them I'm sending out of the country for safe keeping.
I don’t know why you need another reporter to tell you what to think. The stay was linked to in the article and I quoted directly from it Mo.

CPUSA

You are right, comrade, they do.

But does your dumb ass understand that the election of Trump was the catalyst that resulted in the consequence? (Answer: No.)
Just like you refuse to understand that it was Obama who brought us President Trump, you squealing queef...

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I don’t know why you need another reporter to tell you what to think. The stay was linked to in the article and I quoted directly from it Mo.
Can't just accept what in essence was an admission of standing corrected. Gotta push those buttons.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
so you dont know how to read either?
What you fail to understand is, technically it may only apply that case, but historically it means they don't enforce against anyone who would be in the same position as that guy. And it appears that every bumpstock owner is in that guy's position.

Midnightrider

What you fail to understand is, technically it may only apply that case, but historically it means they don't enforce against anyone who would be in the same position as that guy. And it appears that every bumpstock owner is in that guy's position.
Good luck with that. The stay is very clear in its scope.