Elections Have Consequences: House Passes Major Gun Control Bill

Midnightrider

I carry a firearm everywhere I want to carry a firearm. It's my decision not some lawmakers.
I am more apt to leave my firearm over personal property owners that don't want firearms on there property than the city. county or state telling me I cant carry on property the taxpayer paid for and maintains.
BS you aren’t carrying in any state or federal buildings and you probably observe the law like any gunowner who wants to keep their RTBA.

black dog

Free America
BS you aren’t carrying in any state or federal buildings and you probably observe the law like any gunowner who wants to keep their RTBA.
Guess you dont know me or anything about me. I'm in and out of Federal Buildings all the time and I had jury duty last fall in Madison,Co Indiana and sat all week with my carry firearm in the courtroom. Not a problem at all.

Midnightrider

Guess you dont know me or anything about me. I'm in and out of Federal Buildings all the time and I had jury duty last fall in Madison,Co Indiana and sat all week with my carry firearm in the courtroom. Not a problem at all.
Sure you did. I see you are just as much a liar as gilligan. Which makes sense because you always claim to know things about me that you couldn’t possibly know.

black dog

Free America
Sure you did. I see you are just as much a liar as gilligan. Which makes sense because you always claim to know things about me that you couldn’t possibly know.

Whatever you say, heres my permit.

Midnightrider

thats right, you guys are back to claiming its no big deal since it was enacted by trump........

This_person

thats right, you guys are back to claiming its no big deal since it was enacted by trump........
And yet, to date, the only person who has STILL made that claim is you.

somdwatch

Whats funny is that inconsequential BS like this, just like the Rs BS Obamacare repeals are the sort of crap that resulted in Trumps election. they know damn well this will never pass the Senate, or that Trump would sign it if they did. And they dont have enough to override.
Like TP, dems aren't smart enough to figure that out.
They're more like the old USSR, 2 Steps forward, 1 step back. Eventually they will succeed or a second civil war will start because of their idiocy.