Elijah Cummings - RIP

SailorGirl

You truly are a POS, spitbubble.

You piss, moan, cry and whine about how disrespectful others are. You piss, moan, cry and whine about how this is a "community forum"....

Then you post crap like the above.

If you don't have anything good to say about the man, STFU. It isn't difficult. Just STFU.
I liked Elijah Cummings, but I actually do get that what Vrai means. Imagine yourself when Trump dies - would you have anything pleasant to say?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I liked Elijah Cummings, but I actually do get that what Vrai means. Imagine yourself when Trump dies - would you have anything pleasant to say?
And the answer is no, he wouldn't, because he doesn't have anything pleasant to say about anything and being Dick From the Internet is what keeps him from becoming a school shooter.

Hijinx

Why would you expect it to be otherwise? Do you not understand that members of the House of Representatives are elected from their districts?

Gosh. That's like basic Civics 1010.
Yup---Civics 101, I was just hoping that some anomaly of the law might exist so that he might face a Statewide election and there might be a chance of getting a competent replacement.

WingsOfGold

Too bad for him, entered congress as a pauper, exited as a multi millionaire. Never really got to enjoy his wealth and now he knows.... can't take it with you.

DoWhat

Sexy Stud
PREMO Member
Too bad for him, entered congress as a pauper, exited as a multi millionaire. Never really got to enjoy his wealth and now he knows.... can't take it with you.
Isn't amazing how much money politicians can inherit when they are in office?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
My knee-jerk reaction was "good; no telling how much damage he's done or could still do," but then I remembered a) his family is likely in mourning, and b) he's only a few years older than me. So: mixed blessing.

Yeah I am a bastard .... I thought how far along behind is Nadler, Pelosi, Fienstein ...

Reactions: BOP

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
PREMO Member
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I won't say anything negative about that repulsive POS, except that I'm just glad he's no longer wasting air that some poor deserving disease carrying rodent could make better use of, IMHO.

:dye:

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

It is really a shame, that the only way for some congressional districts, to get new representation, is for their lifetime incumbent to die of natural causes. I, for one, am hoping 'ole Steny, has some hidden, unknown to his doctor, heart disease, that is ready to take him any minute now.