Elijah Cummings - RIP

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
He was well loved by MDers; especially folks in Baltimore. A lot of blame is thrown on him about the conditions in Baltimore, but there are far more people responsible for that than Cummings. I don't think anything will change as a result of his passing.

But, I am sad for his family that he had to go so young.
He wasn't well loved by ME. :nono: Most of what I've seen of him in recent years has been vicious, vile, and vengeful diatribes against any Republican, especially the POTUS.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
You truly are a POS, spitbubble.

You piss, moan, cry and whine about how disrespectful others are. You piss, moan, cry and whine about how this is a "community forum"....

Then you post crap like the above.

If you don't have anything good to say about the man, STFU. It isn't difficult. Just STFU.
:wah:

WingsOfGold

You piss, moan, cry and whine about how disrespectful others are. You piss, moan, cry and whine about how this is a "community forum"....

If you don't have anything good to say about the man, STFU. It isn't difficult. Just STFU.
Bad day dickless? 3 fingers, guess which ONE is for you. :p You're excused, go join Cummins.

littlelady

God bless the USA

Wow. Do you have anything good to say about Cummings? Just wondering.

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
Calling his Rat infested district, "Rat infested" is racist! :lmao:
We really need a "Get out the Rat" voter drive to right this wrong.

Can rats register to vote? Democrat of course.

Kyle

Just being a fly in the ointment...
PREMO Member
We really need a "Get out the Rat" voter drive to right this wrong.

Can rats register to vote? Democrat of course.
As there have been instances of larger voter turn out in some Democrat towns and cities than the actual populations, I'd say the rats were already voting.

PsyOps

Pixelated
He wasn't well loved by ME. :nono: Most of what I've seen of him in recent years has been vicious, vile, and vengeful diatribes against any Republican, especially the POTUS.
People like you and me are the exception and not the rule in MD. I didn't care for him either; at least politically. I have no idea how he was outside of politics. Some of the folks can have two sides: down in the dirt when doing their job, then about as nice as can be as a person outside their job.

He certainly wasn't a Ted Kennedy or Bill Clinton, as far as I know. I know his wife is in legal trouble. But he seemed pretty clean personally anyway.

Hijinx

People like you and me are the exception and not the rule in MD. I didn't care for him either; at least politically. I have no idea how he was outside of politics. Some of the folks can have two sides: down in the dirt when doing their job, then about as nice as can be as a person outside their job.

He certainly wasn't a Ted Kennedy or Bill Clinton, as far as I know. I know his wife is in legal trouble. But he seemed pretty clean personally anyway.
His wife may even be in more legal trouble now that he isn't there to provide cover for her, but wait. What are the chances she might run for his seat?

herb749

His wife may even be in more legal trouble now that he isn't there to provide cover for her, but wait. What are the chances she might run for his seat?
She will get the sympathy vote for sure. The gerrymandered part of Howard Co might not.