Elitism on parade

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I'm not minding elitism at the moment. Bikini pics of Elizabeth Hurley are the only thing keeping me sane during lockdown.

1676543075794.png

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Yes @vraiblonde... I know. There's no way in hell I'd have a shot.

In my defense, if she's gonna keep posting, I'm gonna keep looking.
I felt the same way when I heard Padma Lakshmi was married to an 80yo Billionaire, Maybe I won't hit that mark, but there's now a number to hit so it's not impossible.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I felt the same way when I heard Padma Lakshmi was married to an 80yo Billionaire, Maybe I won't hit that mark, but there's now a number to hit so it's not impossible.
Thought that name was familiar.

Trips Swamp Stomp Princess from Enterprise. :lmao:

stgislander

PREMO Member
In January 1937 the syndicated newspaper columnist O. O. McIntyre printed a version of the anecdote that he says was sent to him as a newspaper clipping. This tale featured a powerful Canadian-British media magnate and politician named Max Aitken who was also referred to as Lord Beaverbrook [MJLB]:

Someone sends me a clipping from Columnist Lyons with this honey:
“They are telling this of Lord Beaverbrook and a visiting Yankee actress. In a game of hypothetical questions, Beaverbrook asked the lady: ‘Would you live with a stranger if he paid you one million pounds?’ She said she would. ‘And if be paid you five pounds?’ The irate lady fumed: ‘Five pounds. What do you think I am?’ Beaverbrook replied: ‘We’ve already established that. Now we are trying to determine the degree.”