Elizabeth Solter Clinic in Parksley, VA on 3/29/09

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Saw this on the COTH and thought I'd pass it along. :howdy:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Eastern Shore Short Circuit Horse Show Association is hosting a clinic with Elizabeth Solter on 3/29/09 at Deer Run Farm in Parksley, VA, on the beautiful Eastern Shore. This is an easy drive from the Richmond & Tidewater area and the Baltimore area.

10:00 - Beginner-Intermediate
2:00 - Intermediate - Advanced

The sessions are 2 hours long and divided into 50% flatwork and 50% over fences.

There is a maximum of 10 riders per session, so please sign up ASAP!

The fee is $150.

This is an excellent opportunity at a reasonable cost. Elizabeth is best known as the rider of the famous Rox Dene. She was the World Hunter Rider Champion in 1995 and 1996; the AGA Rookie of the Year in 1995; a member of the USET in 1995 and 1996; and a World Cup team member.

Please RSVP to Laura Flournoy at (757) 710-2493 or Tammy James at (757) 665-5255.

Hope to see you there!

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Cool! Are you going BZ?

Don't know if I'll have the money. :nomoney:, but I might go to audit. She actually has a place over on MD Eastern Shore now and goes to a farm near Annapolis several times a month. Maybe when the big guy is back to riding form we could share a ride over for a lesson with her??? Now that Willow is doing more then flatwork it would be worth the $$$.

Devine we can't forget one of her jumper mounts Flirtatious!!:yahoo:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Saw this on the COTH and thought I'd pass it along. :howdy:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Eastern Shore Short Circuit Horse Show Association is hosting a clinic with Elizabeth Solter on 3/29/09 at Deer Run Farm in Parksley, VA, on the beautiful Eastern Shore. This is an easy drive from the Richmond & Tidewater area and the Baltimore area.

10:00 - Beginner-Intermediate
2:00 - Intermediate - Advanced

The sessions are 2 hours long and divided into 50% flatwork and 50% over fences.

There is a maximum of 10 riders per session, so please sign up ASAP!

The fee is $150.

This is an excellent opportunity at a reasonable cost. Elizabeth is best known as the rider of the famous Rox Dene. She was the World Hunter Rider Champion in 1995 and 1996; the AGA Rookie of the Year in 1995; a member of the USET in 1995 and 1996; and a World Cup team member.

Please RSVP to Laura Flournoy at (757) 710-2493 or Tammy James at (757) 665-5255.

Hope to see you there!

Who is that? Just kidding!!!:roflmao: I crack myself up.