Ellen: "I'm a nice person!....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

BOP

She's been blacklisted by the liberals because she was nice to President George W. Bush.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

So let's see. She has a secretly stashed t-shirt that says, "No muff too tough, I dive at five". She is a dike. An abomination of a female, going down and partaking of other females. I'm willing to wager that only dike's watch her program, well, and maybe metrosexual men. She hates life, is discontent, and malcontent, because of her chosen lifestyle, is, and that does not, and will, never, be accepted, wholly, the the majority of people. She will hate, and be a "cee u next tuesday", until the day she dies.

Hijinx

If I may ...

So let's see. She has a secretly stashed t-shirt that says, "No muff too tough, I dive at five". She is a dike. An abomination of a female, going down and partaking of other females. I'm willing to wager that only dike's watch her program, well, and maybe metrosexual men. She hates life, is discontent, and malcontent, because of her chosen lifestyle, is, and that does not, and will, never, be accepted, wholly, the the majority of people. She will hate, and be a "cee u next tuesday", until the day she dies.
You are not altogether wrong.but certainly not everyone who watches her show is a dike or metrosexual.
There are people who are willing to accept homosexuality as being a choice and not a perversion.
Certainly IMO homosexuals have a screw loose, but that doesn't make them bad people.
I have no opinion of whether Ellen is a bad person, I don't know her ,never met her.
I don't agree with her lifestyle and choices so I don't watch her.
I didn't like Liberace's lifestyle either, but the man had talent,I don't see Ellen's talent.

I do have anger issues with "The View"
Whoopi brags on having 7 abortions, and is a racist POS to boot.
Joy Behar an alleged comedienne, is a stinky POS from the word go.
The whole show is a political forum for leftist ignorance, hosted by professional haters of the United States of America.

herb749

You are not altogether wrong.but certainly not everyone who watches her show is a dike or metrosexual.
There are people who are willing to accept homosexuality as being a choice and not a perversion.
Certainly IMO homosexuals have a screw loose, but that doesn't make them bad people.
I have no opinion of whether Ellen is a bad person, I don't know her ,never met her.
I don't agree with her lifestyle and choices so I don't watch her.
I didn't like Liberace's lifestyle either, but the man had talent,I don't see Ellen's talent.

I do have anger issues with "The View"
Whoopi brags on having 7 abortions, and is a racist POS to boot.
Joy Behar an alleged comedienne, is a stinky POS from the word go.
The whole show is a political forum for leftist ignorance, hosted by professional haters of the United States of America.

Of which all claim to want to leave the country, but never do . :dork:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I used to like Ellen. She was funny, she was relatable, you got the sense that she was a genuine human being.

Then Donald Trump got elected President.

I couldn't tell you what her show is like anymore because I discovered her and her producer on Twitter and came to the realization that she's a hate filled ugly POS and her guy is even worse. She's stupid, she's a propaganda pusher, and she's worse than Joy Behar because at least Joyless portrays herself as she actually is: a hate filled ragebot. Ellen's image was always kind and sympathetic and inclusive, so to see her show her true colors on Twitter was disappointing.

This is why the progbots always go, "Oh, don't get your information from Twitter" - because Twitter is a chance to see these nasty sociopaths in their own words. Not words someone else writes and they are paid to recite, but their own thoughts/opinions/sentiments. "Don't look at Twitter and see the subhuman mental cases you're supposed to be idolizing."

So I'm not surprised that Ellen is getting dinged for being shitty to her staff - she's a real dick on Twitter.

Hijinx

I used to like Ellen. She was funny, she was relatable, you got the sense that she was a genuine human being.

Then Donald Trump got elected President.

I couldn't tell you what her show is like anymore because I discovered her and her producer on Twitter and came to the realization that she's a hate filled ugly POS and her guy is even worse. She's stupid, she's a propaganda pusher, and she's worse than Joy Behar because at least Joyless portrays herself as she actually is: a hate filled ragebot. Ellen's image was always kind and sympathetic and inclusive, so to see her show her true colors on Twitter was disappointing.

This is why the progbots always go, "Oh, don't get your information from Twitter" - because Twitter is a chance to see these nasty sociopaths in their own words. Not words someone else writes and they are paid to recite, but their own thoughts/opinions/sentiments. "Don't look at Twitter and see the subhuman mental cases you're supposed to be idolizing."

So I'm not surprised that Ellen is getting dinged for being shitty to her staff - she's a real dick on Twitter.

she's a real dick on Twitter.

She wishes she had one.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Ellen DeGeneres’ Workplace Under Investigation By WarnerMedia

According to Variety, executives from Telepictures, which produces Ellen’s show, and distributor Warner Bros. Television sent a memo to staffers last week announcing WarnerMedia’s employee relations division and a third-party firm will be interviewing current and former staffers about their experience working for the show. As The Daily Wire reported earlier this month, Buzzfeed interviewed several former employees of the show who claimed they experienced a toxic work environment counter to Ellen’s image as a kind-hearted person.

“Some of the accusations included insensitive comments about race, being fired after returning from a month-long absence at a mental health facility, and receiving a warning after creating and publicizing a GoFundMe campaign to raise money for medical costs that weren’t covered by the show’s health insurance,” the report said.

One black woman and former employee told Buzzfeed, “Whenever I brought up an issue to my white male boss, he would bring up some random story about some random Black friend that he had and how they managed to get over stuff. He would use his Black friend as some way to say, ‘I understand your struggle.’ But it was all performative bulls**t.”

luvmygdaughters

To tell you the truth, I always thought Ellen had a mean streak in her. Did you ever watch those game shows she hosted? The ones where the contestants were put through some traumatic stunts if they couldn't answer a question. Did you catch the gleam in her eye as she pulled the switch?? You can see she really enjoyed inflicting fear on people!!