New CD is out today.

Attachments

• elliotyamin.jpg
    elliotyamin.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 174

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
cattitude said:
I love his voice. I'd heard he had some work done to his teeth, etc.

Yep. The grill looks great! He was just on Regis and Kelly. Bucky will be on tomorrow!

smsd

DA BEARS!!!
I heard one of his singles yesterday and enjoyed it. Major transformation in the image department.

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Dupontster said:
and new teefs....and a new butt....A J-Lo butt too....She did not look good when I saw her...(On TV)

I saw her on American Idol a few weeks ago and thought she looked old.

Toxick

Splat
Dupontster said:
Anybody see what Kellie Pickler spent some of her money on? :yikes:

That horrifying haircut, and a couple of (.)(.)

Plus a couple of classes at the "Stereotypical Blond Ditz Acadamy for Singers" where they teach to act more like an airhead than you normally do.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Toxick said:
That horrifying haircut, and a couple of (.)(.)

Plus a couple of classes at the "Stereotypical Blond Ditz Acadamy for Singers" where they teach to act more like an airhead than you normally do.

fixed

Cowgirl

Dupontster said:
Anybody see what Kellie Pickler spent some of her money on? :yikes:

Did you catch Ryan's question..he asked what she spent her money on. Her response was "shoes." :lmao: Ryan said, "Is that all?" And she didn't answer.

BF used to have a crush on her, but he kept saying how awful she looked. I didn't think she looked that bad...very different, but like an older country singer.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Cowgirl said:
Did you catch Ryan's question..he asked what she spent her money on. Her response was "shoes." :lmao: Ryan said, "Is that all?" And she didn't answer.

BF used to have a crush on her, but he kept saying how awful she looked. I didn't think she looked that bad...very different, but like an older country singer.

I caught that. :lmao: I thought she was trying to go for the Dollly Parton look. :twitch:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
I caught that too...His eyes were fixed on her (.) (.)
I did hear that she got her teeth fixed and that she got some J-Lo buttocks. :lmao: