Emergency Request- Does anyone have....

Z

zansgoodnews

A pair of Easyboots or Old Mac's?? A friend of mine is in desperate need of a pair for a short period of time. I thought maybe someone on here might have an old pair or know someone with a pair that they would be willing to let us borrow. Please let me know ASAP!! Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Z

zansgoodnews

Yea- she just doesn't want to go buy a pair when she only has to use them once.

highnote

what size does she need?

they are not universal- if she gets the wrong size, they won't work (they'll either fall off or she won't be able to get them on, they need to be tight but not SO tight you cant get them on).

Elam will let you try them on (not ride in them mind you- just try on) and if the size doesnt fit, you can exchange.

If its a real emergency she can just buy them, use them however long she needs them, then resell on the classifieds. She might lose $30-40 but if its a real emergency that's probably the least of her expense worries.

C

campinmutt

might be worth buying and having on hand in case you have the need for them in the future. lose a shoe, abcess ,stone bruise ect...things are always happening to these silly horses!

Eventer29

I have a couple single ones dont know if any of them match. I think they are small though like a 0 maybe even a 00. I can check and see if i have a pair, but if you are looking for them for who i think you are they are prob toooo small. If it is who I think it is have her give me a call or shoot a text later this afternoon. I will see what I have!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
what size does she need?

they are not universal- if she gets the wrong size, they won't work (they'll either fall off or she won't be able to get them on, they need to be tight but not SO tight you cant get them on).

Elam will let you try them on (not ride in them mind you- just try on) and if the size doesnt fit, you can exchange.

If its a real emergency she can just buy them, use them however long she needs them, then resell on the classifieds. She might lose $30-40 but if its a real emergency that's probably the least of her expense worries.
Did you sell yours? If not, they'll fit LeRoy, so I'm interested. Thx

Z

zansgoodnews

Thanks everyone for the response. We managed to figure everything out :)

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Highnote, Hubs said not to buy a second pair for LeRoy, and I think that's the only horse we have who needs such a large boot, but i still have to measure Hondo, so I'll check with U after this weekend.

highnote

Highnote, Hubs said not to buy a second pair for LeRoy, and I think that's the only horse we have who needs such a large boot, but i still have to measure Hondo, so I'll check with U after this weekend.

Sounds good, just let me know if you need them.