Emila Clarke ‘wanted to be known for my acting, not my breasts'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
While Clarke never described her character’s nudity in the show as unnecessary, she did say that she is now pressured on sets to reveal her body more.

“Now things are very, very, very different and I’m a lot more savvy with what I’m comfortable with and what I am OK with doing,” Clarke said. “I’ve had fights on set before where I’m like, ‘No, the sheet stays up,’ and they’re like, ‘You don’t want to disappoint your ‘Game of Thrones’ fans.’ And I’m like, ‘F*** you.’”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/game...ys-she-feels-pressured-to-perform-nude-scenes

Gee Ya Think ....... take your clothes off once, you will be known for showing your tits

Hijinx

I never heard of this woman nor have I ever watched Game of Thrones, but I don't mind tossing my 2 cents in here.
It sounds an awful lot like she didn't mind showing her body to get the part, but after she was (Tenured)? She decided she no longer had to do that to keep her job.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
that was GOT in a nut shell
I read the books afterwards, first off the show was written by someone who read the books while in high school and was going by a faulty memory. He lost track of what was going on and even lost a few major characters. Second the show, if anything, toned down the sex.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

This.

"But...I'm a serious actress...practicing my art...."

:roflmao:
Well, ya know, in one way or another, we all prostitute, sell, ourselves to make a buck and put food in our bellies. She's just hopped on the band wagon to be with the in, (woke), crowd. Or, possibly, expressing regent under the guise of the Hollywood must-get-naked-screwed-scenes to provoke feelings in her fan base, and the many producers and directors looking forward to taking advantage of her in the future.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I read the books afterwards, first off the show was written by someone who read the books while in high school and was going by a faulty memory. He lost track of what was going on and even lost a few major characters. Second the show, if anything, toned down the sex.
George RR Martin was an executive producer/consultant or something during production. However, if the HBO effort were to to track with the books then it would still be on especially since the book series is not done yet. Supposedly there is one to finish the series.

:gossip: Jon Snow dies in the book, and he stays dead. I thought that coming back from being shot ended with Bobby Ewing on Dallas. :lol: