Emmy's

Lilypad

:bigwhoop: 15 minutes in and I turned to the National Geographic channel....
Show no sooner started and there was some sort of glitch..panned away from the host and nuthin but dead air..

Lilypad

Well I must confess, I did flip back n forth :whistle: -saw some funny stuff and a lot of stupid stuff on the show-don't like "in the round".

And the Emmy goes to:

Drama Series: "The Sopranos," HBO.

Comedy Series: "30 Rock," NBC.

Miniseries: "Broken Trail," AMC.

Variety, Music or Comedy Series: "The Daily Show With Jon Stewart," Comedy Central.

Variety, Music or Comedy Special: "Tony Bennett: An American Classic," NBC.

Made-for-TV Movie: "Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee," HBO.

Actor, Drama Series: James Spader, "Boston Legal," ABC.

Actor, Comedy Series: Ricky Gervais, "Extras," HBO.

Actor, Miniseries or Movie: Robert Duvall, "Broken Trail," AMC.

Actress, Drama Series: Sally Field, "Brothers & Sisters," ABC.

Actress, Comedy Series: America Ferrera, "Ugly Betty," ABC.

Actress, Miniseries or Movie: Helen Mirren, "Prime Suspect: The Final Act (Masterpiece Theatre)," PBS.

Supporting Actor, Drama Series: Terry O'Quinn, "Lost," ABC.

Supporting Actor, Comedy Series: Jeremy Piven, "Entourage," HBO.

Supporting Actor, Miniseries or Movie: Thomas Haden Church, "Broken Trail," AMC.

Supporting Actress, Drama Series: Katherine Heigl, "Grey's Anatomy," ABC.

Supporting Actress, Comedy Series: Jaime Pressly, "My Name Is Earl," NBC.

Supporting Actress, Miniseries or Movie: Judy Davis, "The Starter Wife," USA.

Individual Performance, Variety or Music Program: Tony Bennett, "Tony Bennett: An American Classic," NBC.

C

canuk woman

Ok now here's my opinions on who I want to see win and who should have won

Best Drama: Soprano's who I wanted to see win: Well I guess the Soprano's

Outstanding Actor in a Comedy Series: Ricky Gervais (but Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert were joking around and since Gervais wasn't there they gave it to Steve Carell) Who I wanted to see win: Not Tony Shaloub (and really wanted to see either Kevin James or Charlie Sheen get it)

Outstanding Reality series: The Amazing Race. Who I wanted to see win: Dancing with the Stars why? They might never have anyone as hot as Apolo Anton Ohno on there ever again! Yeah that's right I actually watched that season.

I will continue this another time

C

canuk woman

I'mno Mensa said:
I read an article that said Sally Fields made an ass of herself and cursed ,thats why the dead air.

Since when is God Damn a swear?

Pete

Repete
I used to like watching award shows. I then got to thinking and realized those shows are nothing more than a big opulent party the Hollywood rich elite throw for themselves so they can pat each other on the back and tell each other how wonderful they are that they make insane bank for a few weeks of "work".

C

canuk woman

ANd now I will continue on who I think should have won

Best Comedy Series: it was 30 Rock but I wanted it to be 2 1/2 Men because I watched most of the season (so does my mom)

you know this is stupid next time the emmys are on FOX I won't watch