End of the Season

gumby

I AM GUMBY DAMMIT
Well, the last three days of duck season are among us. Had a great day today. 9 blackhead,2 dippers and a scoter. Got windy and moved into the creek and saw some greenheads, but they wouldn't decoy. Maybe they will tomorrow with the mojo's. Gonna be cold and windy. Hope that helps the cans come in. Saturday is suppose to be bluebird so at least we end on a good day. Good luck to all you waterfowlers. Roll em'. :yay: :yay:

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
gumby said:
Well, the last three days of duck season are among us. Had a great day today. 9 blackhead,2 dippers and a scoter. Got windy and moved into the creek and saw some greenheads, but they wouldn't decoy. Maybe they will tomorrow with the mojo's. Gonna be cold and windy. Hope that helps the cans come in. Saturday is suppose to be bluebird so at least we end on a good day. Good luck to all you waterfowlers. Roll em'. :yay: :yay:

Good Luck.
I am going over to the Eastern Shore for Saturday. I let you know how we did.

gumby

I AM GUMBY DAMMIT
Twas a great day. We limited out on 8 beautiful greenheads and two of their gorgeous hens. We got a HUGE honker too. One day left. We're gonna go out to Rock Point and hunt the rockpile tomorrow if it doesn't blow to bad. Hopin' to get some of them big ole bay blackheads. :yay: :yay:

gumby

I AM GUMBY DAMMIT
Yesterday was good too. Limited on big bay blackhead. Saw a beautiful sunrise. Whats not to like. End of a pretty good season. Time to start gettin' ready for next year. :yay:

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
gumby said:
Yesterday was good too. Limited on big bay blackhead. Saw a beautiful sunrise. Whats not to like. End of a pretty good season. Time to start gettin' ready for next year. :yay:

2 Canadians
2 Mallards

Not a lot of birds flying where we were hunting, but a great day for the end of the season. Can't wait until next year.

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
Talked to the boys I hunt with yesterday. They ended the season with 26 ducks and one goose. Lots of good ducks flying finally. They said they would have gotten more had they had me there to shoot them all for them.:lmao: My poor cousin really needs to practice his wing shooting.:killingme