Endocrinologist

slseaweed

Anyone have any recommendations for an Endocrinologist? Other than the ones in Prince Frederick, please. I previously was seeing a doctor out of George Washington University, who is not longer with them. I have no problem traveling to DC again. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. :howdy:

Roman

Why not one of the other Endocrinologists in the same practice? I don't recall hearing anything bad about any of them other than bed-side manner with one. They have your files, and it's closer than D.C., and you'll save gas, and the turmoil of driving in the concrete jungle in D.C.

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
I have started seeing Dr. Satha in the Medical Building in Charlotte Hall. He's really is good. The only thing I don't like is that he shares a waiting room with a Pediatric Dr and there are noisy kids in there all the time. Not just one or two, but it's usually 3 or more. If you can get past that, Satha is def the man to see.
Oh, by the way, I am looking for a male dermatologist for hubby. Anybody know a good one either in Charles, St Mary's or upper Calvert??

OldHillcrestGuy

I have started seeing Dr. Satha in the Medical Building in Charlotte Hall. He's really is good. The only thing I don't like is that he shares a waiting room with a Pediatric Dr and there are noisy kids in there all the time. Not just one or two, but it's usually 3 or more. If you can get past that, Satha is def the man to see.
Oh, by the way, I am looking for a male dermatologist for hubby. Anybody know a good one either in Charles, St Mary's or upper Calvert??

Dr.Robert Berger in White Plains, 301 and Billingsley Rd. if your looking for a male dermatologist. It might take you awhile to get in to see him for a appt. Been going to him for a dozen years or more, he's always finding basil cells to remove. I like the outdoors and sun. Ive had maybe a dozen removed over the years. He's a huge sports fan, roots for all the New York teams especially the Yankee's but I dont hold that against him. He does have a female PA in his practice, if you should go to him, make the appointment for him if the hubby wants a male doc.
He's really good.

Last edited:

slseaweed

Why not one of the other Endocrinologists in the same practice? I don't recall hearing anything bad about any of them other than bed-side manner with one. They have your files, and it's closer than D.C., and you'll save gas, and the turmoil of driving in the concrete jungle in D.C.

I currently go to DC now......and can continue to see other doctors associated with GWU. I was simply inquiring about other Endocrinologists because I have to see a new one anyway that I'm not familiar with and isn't familiar with me regardless of whether he has my existing file or not.