English pony girth needed be4 HSS

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
hi guys

Does anybody have a pony girth size 34 or 35 i could barrow??? i am taking a pony to hss and need to borrow one. if possible i would like to have it be4 HSS so i have some time to work with him...

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
hi guys

Does anybody have a pony girth size 34 or 35 i could barrow??? i am taking a pony to hss and need to borrow one. if possible i would like to have it be4 HSS so i have some time to work with him...

don't worry about it we will go out and buy one ......

webbcutey

I've got a small one, used it on my 14.2 hand arab and I think my 12 hand mule. Do you still need one? I'll check tonight what size it actually is.

I might even sell it to you for cheap - I haven't ridden anything but dressage in years.

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
I've got a small one, used it on my 14.2 hand arab and I think my 12 hand mule. Do you still need one? I'll check tonight what size it actually is.

I might even sell it to you for cheap - I haven't ridden anything but dressage in years.

that would be great ..let me know thanks..TC n horsesrock

webbcutey

Apparently girths multiply in the dark of the tack box. I've got three, all synthetic (not leather). 38", 40", and I think the third was 44". $5 for any of them.

PM me - we'll figure out how to get one to you.