English Tack

Animals4Life

Friends mom contacted me as she is moving and has alot of old English tack she needs to get rid of. Said she has a saddle, saddle pads, martingales, and alot of other stuff. I ride Western so I told her I did not need any of it but then thought maybe I should see if anyone here could use it. Said the saddle is about 20 years old and for a large horse. Anyone know an estimated value of this batch of items if she were to sell it?

devinej

hmm if its all 20 years old, depends on what condition its in, how nice the saddle is. if it was kept nicely could be 2-300$. do you know what brand/make of saddle?

Robin

depends on the brand, condition etc. ebay is a good way to look up some stuff for pricing.

mingiz

Horse Poor
Animals4Life said:
Friends mom contacted me as she is moving and has alot of old English tack she needs to get rid of. Said she has a saddle, saddle pads, martingales, and alot of other stuff. I ride Western so I told her I did not need any of it but then thought maybe I should see if anyone here could use it. Said the saddle is about 20 years old and for a large horse. Anyone know an estimated value of this batch of items if she were to sell it?

Hey that stuff would fit that paint grulla..... :lmao: She is still here... :howdy: