Enjoy your win, Redskins fans

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Best quarterback is sitting on the bench for both teams. I'm sure Chad Henne will give the Redskins the ball - Henne way they want it.

OldHillcrestGuy

Dippy don't count on it as a Skins win, they will find some way to make this a close game and if whats his name RG3 has lousy game which is totally possible, the crowd will be wanting Cousins in the game.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
RG3, 3 being the number of points he's able to generate per half.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Dippy don't count on it as a Skins win, they will find some way to make this a close game and if whats his name RG3 has lousy game which is totally possible, the crowd will be wanting Cousins in the game.

'Zachery. I will surprised IF we win this game. There is NO reason to think we will. None. Jax hung in there with Philly. Obviously, that says there defense can play some. Heck, they were winning at halftime.

DipStick

Things Blake Bortles learned on Chad Henne's first drive: How to have a pass batted down (Henne leads the league in this) and how to get sacked for a loss on third down.

DipStick

And defense is supposed to be the strength of this team. Looking forward to a first round draft pick.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
That was a decent hit.

This $hit is getting ridiculous.
NFL should just go to flag football.

RPMDAD

Am liking this game so far, sorry to see RGIII out again, but i think Cousins is doing a good job, and don't like all the RG III drama. Go Skins, hope they can hold onto the lead.

DipStick

I sneezed during the game today. It resulted in a 15 yard sack of Chad Henne. That was after Chad Henne threw a completion to the Washington Redskins defense - his only completion of the game.

Congratulations, Skins fans.

PeoplesElbow

I sneezed during the game today. It resulted in a 15 yard sack of Chad Henne. That was after Chad Henne threw a completion to the Washington Redskins defense - his only completion of the game.

Congratulations, Skins fans.

I'm guessing you aren't a Henne fan.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Bob III = short term excitement with no endurance. Cousins = good upside with reasonable NFL expectations for a pretty good run of years.