Enlarged Balls

D

dems4me

Guest
Has anyone tried working out with those big exercise balls they sell for working out on? What exactly do you do with these big balls? I've been thinking of buying one but have no clue how it's supposed to help me exercise... any ideas? TIA... :smile:
 

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
You can do a wide range of exercises with the exercise ball.........You can do situps using the ball. You can also put the ball between your feet and raise and lower you legs while laying on your back. You can also do planks using the ball~~~balance your feet on the ball while your hands are on the ground in front of you like a push up.
 

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
jwwb2000 said:
You can do a wide range of exercises with the exercise ball.........You can do situps using the ball. You can also put the ball between your feet and raise and lower you legs while laying on your back. You can also do planks using the ball~~~balance your feet on the ball while your hands are on the ground in front of you like a push up.
OUCH!!! Hurts my balls just to think about it!!
 

Pete

Repete
Nothing you cannot accomplish doing sit ups, pushups and jogging. BTW how is the saving your cash for the down payment on the house coming? Not good I would guess if you are looking to buy crap off ebay you have no idea how to use.
 

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Oh come on you guys...........she is only asking about the exercise ball. Not anyone's hairy sweaty beanbag!!!
 

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Lay your backside on the ball and use dumbells/barbells while balancing yourself. Lay down on the floor (back) and put the ball between your legs; raise and lower your legs in sets. Stand with your back to the wall and place the ball on your back/butt; proceed with squats. :yay: (Christy taught me that one).
 
S

Short_Cake

Guest
Whenever I use those balls I always feel it in my abs the day afterwards. More so then just doing regular crunches, etc.
 
D

dems4me

Guest
Pete said:
Nothing you cannot accomplish doing sit ups, pushups and jogging. BTW how is the saving your cash for the down payment on the house coming? Not good I would guess if you are looking to buy crap off ebay you have no idea how to use.

Dearest Pete,

I know you always have my best interest at heart despite your painful attempts to mask it in sarcasm... but, I really know it's only because you care. In respones to your question -- if it's only $10-20.00 for one of these... I don't see that as making or breaking the save up amount needed for a downpayment on a house ($20-30K). The way I see it, it is only $10.00 compared to $30,000.00. If I saved up every $10.00 to make up the $20-30K - it would take years upon years upon years and by that point the downpayment amount needed would far exceed any amount I've saved up. It's not the end of the world if I find a guy I like and move in with him instead of chasing a dream I can't see to fruition right now. Nonetheless, thank you for contributing to my question and in the same breath, blessing me with an ounce of your money saving savy and talent.

Somewhat Sincerey,

Dems
 
D

dems4me

Guest
Short_Cake said:
Whenever I use those balls I always feel it in my abs the day afterwards. More so then just doing regular crunches, etc.
how does this help? wouldn't it only be half situps if you have a big ball in your stomach?
 
K

Kizzy

Guest
dems4me said:
Dearest Pete,

I know you always have my best interest at heart despite your painful attempts to mask it in sarcasm... but, I really know it's only because you care. In respones to your question -- if it's only $10-20.00 for one of these... I don't see that as making or breaking the save up amount needed for a downpayment on a house ($20-30K). The way I see it, it is only $10.00 compared to $30,000.00. If I saved up every $10.00 to make up the $20-30K - it would take years upon years upon years and by that point the downpayment amount needed would far exceed any amount I've saved up. It's not the end of the world if I find a guy I like and move in with him instead of chasing a dream I can't see to fruition right now. Nonetheless, thank you for contributing to my question and in the same breath, blessing me with an ounce of your money saving savy and talent.

Somewhat Sincerey,

Dems

She ain't gonna take it no more. :slam:


:killingme GFY dems :yay:
 

itsbob

I bowl overhand
dems4me said:
Has anyone tried working out with those big exercise balls they sell for working out on? What exactly do you do with these big balls? I've been thinking of buying one but have no clue how it's supposed to help me exercise... any ideas? TIA... :smile:
*WHEW* thought I had left my web-cam on last night!!
 

Hello6

Princess of Mean
jwwb2000 said:
Oh come on you guys...........she is only asking about the exercise ball. Not anyone's hairy sweaty beanbag!!!

She wouldn't have titled it that way if she didn't want the pervs to answer that way.

:attentionwhore:
 
Top