Enough is enough

SmallTown

Football season!
People can question dubya all they want. Or Powell. or Rumsfeld... But leave Rice alone... She's a cutie :bubble:

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by vraiblonde
He could tell by the look on her face she'd never heard of Al Qaeda before. :bubble:

Maybe she thought that was the name of the guy she met at the bar the night before?

SamSpade

This should be the last straw for the Bush administration on the lesson - DON'T offer olive branches across the aisle, DON'T try to be non-partisan, DON'T try to bridge the gaps, because any one across the aisle you decide to keep aboard WILL bite you in the azz. So far, he's batting 1.000. Every former Clinton staff member or appointment has turned on him.

Cheney had some relevant things to say about Clarke. If Bush was asleep at the wheel for a few weeks or months, what do you call the eight years *he* was in charge?

I don't think he has a clue about Condi Rice. Just read her resume. The woman practically defines brilliance. I think Clarke just figured an attractive woman was just plain dumb.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Originally posted by SamSpade
I don't think he has a clue about Condi Rice. Just read her resume. The woman practically defines brilliance. I think Clarke just figured an attractive woman was just plain dumb.
:biggrin: This just made me snort coffee all over my monitor!

Hell, she's not even a blonde!!

BTW, I agree; with what I've read of Condi Rice, the woman IS a brilliant addition to Pres. Bush's team, and probably would make one heck of a VP if Mr. Cheney can't continue.

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by SamSpade

Everyone, especially Mr. Clarke, knows Rice's background. He wouldn't pass her off as some ho who just slept her way to the top.

B

Bruzilla

Not only is she smart and attractive, but I think she'll be the first woman President in 2008. :biggrin: