ENT dr

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Is there a good ENT doctor down here, or should I just go up the road towards DC.

I have a lot of problems with my ears, and the one on the right is really hurting again.

jsouthan

Dr. Daly 301-997-0909. She's wonderful. She's my son's miracle worker. :yay:

:yeahthat: We took my son to her when he was about 18 mos. old and another ENT wanted to put tubes in. She saw that he had only been put on antibiotics in one class, so tried one in a completely different class for a longer period of time and :clap: no more ear infections. He hasn't had one since then either.

We were just referred to a pediatric ENT at Georgetown for my daughter, who has had chronic sinus infections that would not go away after many different antibiotics and treatments. His name is Dr. Milmoe and he was really great. He talked to my daughter to make sure that she understood what was going on and was very thoughtful as he considered her symptoms, etc instead of just jumping in and saying "okay, let's go ahead and try this".

I guess my recommendation would depend on the problem. I would start down here and if it cannot be resolved, you want a second opinion or do not like the treatment options you are given, then I would go up the road.

jsouthan

We were just referred to a pediatric ENT at Georgetown for my daughter, who has had chronic sinus infections that would not go away after many different antibiotics and treatments. His name is Dr. Milmoe and he was really great. He talked to my daughter to make sure that she understood what was going on and was very thoughtful as he considered her symptoms, etc instead of just jumping in and saying "okay, let's go ahead and try this".

Oops, sorry... I just went back and re-read your post... I didn't realize this was for you, not a child. I still recommend Dr. Daly. Dr. Milmoe is a pediatric ENT, but there were several others in his office that were non-peds ENT's that I'm sure are just as good.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Oops, sorry... I just went back and re-read your post... I didn't realize this was for you, not a child. I still recommend Dr. Daly. Dr. Milmoe is a pediatric ENT, but there were several others in his office that were non-peds ENT's that I'm sure are just as good.

Yah I am so not a kid. :lmao:

ohstate

I see Dr. Catherine Picken in DC. She's really great, IMO. She did my sinus surgery about 2 years ago. It went very well. She spends a lot of time with you, and makes really talks to you about what is going on with your head. I highly recommend her.

Washington ENT Group Home Page