ENT Recommendation

FemmePrincess

:howdy: Gayle Anderson 301-860-0985 She is at Calvert!!! Excellent:yahoo: Is the BEST!!!!

Stay away from - Beth Rhodes!!! :boo:

If you want St Marys
Cindy Daly is good :yay:

Stay away from Dr Chambers :boo:

jsouthan

[/B]
Stay away from - Beth Rhodes!!! :boo:

If you want St Marys
Cindy Daly is good :yay:

Agree w/ you on these two points. Had horrible experience w/ Beth Rhodes. She wanted to do tubes in my sons ears pretty quickly with only trying one type of antibiotic for his ear infections (several, one right after the other). Once she recommended this, took him to Dr. Daly for 2nd opinion and she recommended different class of antibiotic for longer period of time instead of the tubes. The infections cleared up and he hasn't had one since (and no tubes)! :yahoo:

charlesctygal

If you are looking in Charles County, i would contact Arnaldo Garro on St. Patricks Drive, across from Bennigans. He had been mentioned in the Washington Post on several occassions, highly recommended by many doctors, I used him for 8 years. Excellent doctor!

mrweb

Iron City
If you are looking in Charles County, i would contact Arnaldo Garro on St. Patricks Drive, across from Bennigans. He had been mentioned in the Washington Post on several occassions, highly recommended by many doctors, I used him for 8 years. Excellent doctor!

:yay: Used him years and years ago for my daughter. Very good experience.

D

dems4me

I would highly recommend Dr. Garro, he performed surgery on me and reset a busted Zygomatic Arch 6 months ago - he did a great job!!! And he also did my tonsilectomy and adnoids about 18 years ago :clap: He's great!! I've shopped around ENTs the past few years and he's the best!! :yay: