ENTER THIS SILLY CONTEST

GregV814

Pending the death of thousands of us because the sleet may sleet and a few days off, this is a contest that will take up your spare time, allow you to get away from relatives and hone your SoMd Forum skills!!!

WRITE A VERY BORING PARAGRAPH!!! YES, DO IT. ONE PARAGRAPH, THATS ALL.
LEAVE POLITICS OUT, WE NEED A BREAK. Here's an example:

It may have been a few days ago, no, three or four days, it was an overcast day. I woke up with one of our cats sleeping on the foot of the bed. She rubbed against my legs, almost tripping me as stumbled to the kitchen to make a pot of coffee. I looked out the window to see my neighbors lights on. He has two kids but his wife left home.

KingFish

Nothing to see here
The wildwood flower grew out on the farm and we never knowed what it was called. Some said it was a flower and some said it was a weed
I didn't give it much thought. One day I was out there talkin' to my brother, and I reached down for a weed to chew on. Things got fuzzy and things got blurry and then everything was gone. Didn't know what happened, but I knew it beat the hell out of sniffing burlap.

HemiHauler

It was a typical day in the small town of Nowhereville, with nothing of note happening. The sky was a dull grey, and the streets were empty. The only sound was the occasional car driving by, the tires crunching on the pavement. No one was out and about, as there was nothing to do. The stores were all closed, and there were no events or activities to attend. It was a completely unremarkable day, with nothing of interest happening at all.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
We took the half a ton of garbage, put it in the back of a red VW
Microbus, took shovels and rakes and implements of destruction and headed
On toward the city dump. Well we got there and there was a big sign and a chain across across the
Dump saying, "Closed on Thanksgiving." And we had never heard of a dump
Closed on Thanksgiving before, and with tears in our eyes we drove off
Into the sunset looking for another place to put the garbage.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Woke up, fell out of bed. Dragged a comb across my head. Found my way downstairs and drank a cup, and looking up, I noticed I was late.
Found my coat and grabbed my hat, made the bus in seconds flat.
Found my way upstairs and had a smoke.
That's got a nice cadence to it....you should try setting it to music.

jrt_ms1995

Joe awoke beside his snoring wife to a bright morning and a literal apocalypse. In the six hours since going to bed, the entire world had fallen to a surprise alien invasion, their silent and deadly advanced weaponry having already eliminated 98% of Earth's human population. On finally making his way downstairs and into what remained of his kitchen, Joe was surprised to find he still had electrical power. "Good", he thought, "Susan would be really pissed when she wakes if there's no coffee ready."

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
The sky was dark,the moon was high all alone just her and i,
her hair so soft,
her eyes so blue i knew just what she wanted to do,
her skin so soft,
her legs so fine i ran my finger down her spine,
i didnt know how, but i tryed my best to place my hand on her breasts.

I remember my fear, my fast beating heart,
And when she did i felt no shame, all at once the white stuff came!

At last it's finished, its all over now my first time MILKING A COW!

KingFish

Nothing to see here
At last alone, his fire's dying, burned another day. Now to pretend and make up an ending somewhere far away.
He reached for a book all bound in leather. Something that he knows he's never read.
And the first page says, "Beware, you've found the answer." The next one says, "I wish that you were dead."
Don't go on! Put it back! You're reading from the Bible Black!