Enterovirus D-68 Outbreak

This has been what I've been saying all along...

Asymptomatic carriers?

Jane Orient, M.D., of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, responded to the Centers for Disease Control’s denial of a causal link between the virus and the surge of illegal-alien minors.

“Keep in mind that Latin American children likely have some immunity and may not be sick, while still contagious,” she told WND.

The concern is that Latin American children in the U.S. might be carriers of EV-D68 even if they display no symptoms of the disease. It can be spread, the study said, by sneezing, coughing and the poor bathroom hygiene commonly found among Latin American unaccompanied alien children. The disease can be transmitted by “feces-to-mouth” contact between an infected person showing no symptoms and a previously uninfected person.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/10/cdc-speaks-on-enterovirus-link-to-illegal-alien-kids/

Enterovirus D-68 was ‘rare’ in U.S.

A study conducted by physicians from the Division of Viral Diseases at the National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases published on the CDC website states Enterovirus D-68 “is one of the most rarely reported serotypes, with only 26 reports throughout the 36-year study period (1970 through 2006).”

b23hqb

PREMO Member
This has been what I've been saying all along...

Asymptomatic carriers?

Jane Orient, M.D., of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, responded to the Centers for Disease Control’s denial of a causal link between the virus and the surge of illegal-alien minors.

“Keep in mind that Latin American children likely have some immunity and may not be sick, while still contagious,” she told WND.

The concern is that Latin American children in the U.S. might be carriers of EV-D68 even if they display no symptoms of the disease. It can be spread, the study said, by sneezing, coughing and the poor bathroom hygiene commonly found among Latin American unaccompanied alien children. The disease can be transmitted by “feces-to-mouth” contact between an infected person showing no symptoms and a previously uninfected person.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/10/cdc-speaks-on-enterovirus-link-to-illegal-alien-kids/

Enterovirus D-68 was ‘rare’ in U.S.

A study conducted by physicians from the Division of Viral Diseases at the National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases published on the CDC website states Enterovirus D-68 “is one of the most rarely reported serotypes, with only 26 reports throughout the 36-year study period (1970 through 2006).”

Just another isolated incident of how this popped up but has absolutely nothing to do with the hundreds of thousands of unaccompanied illegal immigrants that have been compassionately bussed around the country.

The concern is that Latin American children in the U.S. might be carriers of EV-D68 even if they display no symptoms of the disease. It can be spread, the study said, by sneezing, coughing and the poor bathroom hygiene commonly found among Latin American unaccompanied alien children. The disease can be transmitted by “feces-to-mouth” contact between an infected person showing no symptoms and a previously uninfected person.[/I]

Add Mr. Duncan of Liberia, and the refusal to keep him and others from their scourge from entering the West, well, nothing to see here, move on......

I've always said that PC would be the death of the US, but I did not think it would actually be physical pain, suffering, and death.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
To me this should be right up there with ebola, it's getting worse and worse and a few kids have died. How is it that one kid in a state catches it, like here in Florida, where do they get it? Now I see this and I understand. Scary stuff.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
To me this should be right up there with ebola, it's getting worse and worse and a few kids have died. How is it that one kid in a state catches it, like here in Florida, where do they get it? Now I see this and I understand. Scary stuff.

That 10 year old girl in our neck of the woods survived, thank God. TGH is a top notch hospital.