Environmentalist Obama Buys Modest Eco-Friendly Home

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
j/k He and Michelle are buying a megamansion in Martha's Vineyard.

The home is on the market for $14.85 million, and features seven-bedrooms and nine bathrooms inside the 7000sqft main residence.
Outside the main house, there's 29 beachfront acres, a pool, chef's kitchen, outdoor fireplace, and two guest wings.

Swanky! He must have really saved his money to be able to afford something like that.

:yawn:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

The home is on the market for $14.85 million, and features seven-bedrooms and nine bathrooms inside the 7000sqft main residence.
Outside the main house, there's 29 beachfront acres, a pool, chef's kitchen, outdoor fireplace, and two guest wings.

Swanky! He must have really saved his money to be able to afford something like that.

Amazing how much one can earn while in public service.

Hijinx

What is he going to do with his Chicago mansion and his Washington DC mansion?

He sure doesn't spend much money sharing his wealth does he?
He wants me to share mine though.

Reactions: BOP

MiddleGround

Listen... I understand that Obama made quite a bit of dough with book deals, speaking engagements, etc. That alone (and without suggestion of corruption while in public service) could explain the ability to make these purchases.

My issue is akin to the OP title. A champion of the environment should not be living like this.

*Attempted to make this a non-political as possible to make my point *

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.

On a shoreline, no less. On an island, no less. I thought the coastlines were going to rapidly move inland? So much so that Martha's Vineyard would disappear under the waves? I bet the insurance premiums must be out of this world....? Unless, of course, Grousbeck already had this under the mansion:

Anyone remember what this is?

Anyway, reminds one of Al Gore. Not only in purchase (i.e., mansion on the shoreline), but also the huge gap between climate hysteria talk and real estate purchasing actions.

--- End of line (MCP)

Last edited:

officeguy

So Mr Obama, tell me again about those rich people who 'dont pay their fair share', and how I should inflate my tires correctly to reduce the need to drill for oil.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Yep. The koolaid, lobotomies, and brainwashing have worked. Let US hope that enough of US can see the hyprocrisy of the Left. Obama went from community organizer to Prez of the USA in a flash. There is no question that the powers that be chose their puppet, and paid him well. I haven’t posted music in a few days. Here ya go...😄

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
To me, the takeaway in this story is not how much the home cost, but how enormous it is considering Obama is so worried about carbon footprints and man-made climate change. Al Gore, same. Enviro-celebrities, same.

At what point do progs hear what they're being told, look at the teller's lifestyle, and go, "Wait a minute....."?

Reactions: BOP