Epstein killed himself

awpitt

Main Streeter
And now, the conspiracy theories are all over the place. It has to be the Clintons. That's as ridiculous as blaming Trump.

The guy realized he was facing the rest of his life in jail and he off'd himself. It's that simple.

If he was murdered, it was because we all know how long child molesters last in jail.

Clem72

The guy realized he was facing the rest of his life in jail and he off'd himself. It's that simple.

He's a super wealthy guy and his life in jail would undoubtedly be nicer than many other peoples regular lives. He was suddenly removed from suicide watch on thursday, had his cell mate removed and the 24 hour surveillance camera malfunctioned.

You don't have to go to Clinton/Trump, there are a ton of people with the means and the motive to get rid of this guy. I as well as half the damn planet assumed he wouldn't make it to trial.

But go ahead and keep pretending these things don't happen. Campaign staffers that leak to wikileaks die in random robberies in good neighborhoods, reporters that break news stories about rich people hiding their assets in Panama forgot to check for car bombs and blow up (those pesky things, I find at least one a week under my car). And massively narcissistic sociopaths with a history of getting away with their crimes decide to off themselves when conveniently presented with the opportunity before even going to trial (rather than after sentencing when they know what they are up against).

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
He's a super wealthy guy and his life in jail would undoubtedly be nicer than many other peoples regular lives. He was suddenly removed from suicide watch on thursday, had his cell mate removed and the 24 hour surveillance camera malfunctioned.

You don't have to go to Clinton/Trump, there are a ton of people with the means and the motive to get rid of this guy. I as well as half the damn planet assumed he wouldn't make it to trial.

But go ahead and keep pretending these things don't happen. Campaign staffers that leak to wikileaks die in random robberies in good neighborhoods, reporters that break news stories about rich people hiding their assets in Panama forgot to check for car bombs and blow up (those pesky things, I find at least one a week under my car). And massively narcissistic sociopaths with a history of getting away with their crimes decide to off themselves when conveniently presented with the opportunity before even going to trial (rather than after sentencing when they know what they are up against).
This ^. Epstein had the money, lawyesrs and contacts that it took to get away with stuff before...why would he suddenly lose confidence that he could do so again?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This ^. Epstein had the money, lawyesrs and contacts that it took to get away with stuff before...why would he suddenly lose confidence that he could do so again?

And why, after decades of getting away with it, all of a sudden he was facing charges and being made famous?

In fact there are a lot of high profile long time predators and criminals who've gotten busted since 2016.

I shouldn't have to spell that out for reasonably minded people.

Auntie Biache'

He was suddenly removed from suicide watch on thursday, had his cell mate removed and the 24 hour surveillance camera malfunctioned.

I as well as half the damn planet assumed he wouldn't make it to trial.

This, and that pretty much sums it up. There's been some pretty heavy duty palm greasing going on.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Here's the real question ..... Was he ever really alive to begin with? Was there ever a real Jeffrey Epstein?

Hijinx

Is it Trump's fault that he is dead? Perhaps in a roundabout way.

If Hillary were President he would never have been arrested.
If Hillary were President, her Justice Department (excuse me while I laugh) would never have tried him
If Hillary were President and he did get arrested he would have gotten bail.
If Hillary were President he may have gotten an ankle bracelet to wear on the island while he diddled with little girls, and flew Bubba over to join him.

Even if he did commit suicide and I highly doubt it , maybe the Trump Administration did kill him in a roundabout way.

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
I dont think he is dead. I think they fakes his death to keep him safe so the investigation can continue.

GregV814

Frankie and the Five Angels, a doo wop group had one hit in 1958, “come here little girl, I got a banana in my pocket”...

“come here little girl, I got a banana in my pocket”...