Equal Opportunity Baby - Feminists Are MAD

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Senate Democrats propose requiring women to register for military draft

The changes to Selective Service could be attached to the National Defense Authorization Act, a defense policy bill that’s one of the few pieces of legislation considered a “must-pass” by Congress. The move would reignite a contentious debate over whether women should be required to register for the draft, a move the House and Senate have each considered in recent years, though the change has never become law.

The language proposed by Reed (D-R.I.) would expand registration for the service to “All Americans,” striking explicit references to males. It’s expected to be considered during committee markup this week; floor action on the bill would wait until later this year. A spokesperson for Reed declined to comment.

Currently, law states that U.S. men must register for the service when they turn 18 for potential military conscription, though no one has been drafted into the military in more than four decades. Men who fail to register for the draft can be fined, imprisoned or denied federal jobs.

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: BOP
Women want to be treated equally? Then they should be forced to register for the draft, too. Seems only fair. (And yes, I'm a woman.) The bad thing is it will affect the teamwork/bond among the male warfighters, but it will help crumble the tired refrain that women can do everything men can. eye roll

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Do trans women who are biological men still have to register for the draft? What about trans men who are biological women?

Anyway, women serve in the military just fine so I can't think of a single reason why they wouldn't have to register for the draft.

Hijinx

Do trans women who are biological men still have to register for the draft? What about trans men who are biological women?

Anyway, women serve in the military just fine so I can't think of a single reason why they wouldn't have to register for the draft.

In some jobs they do well in others they do not belong.

Clem72

Never had an issue with this. They should register, but that doesn't necessarily mean they would be drafted into the same occupations. Hell, seems to me if we are ever in enough trouble to need to re-institute the draft we won't be fighting some war of occupation and we won't need more ground troupes than we already have, so women (and men too unfit to make the cut) could pick any number of non-combatant roles.

Tech

So, if they were to reinstitute the draft, would all the females with lower lottery numbers have to be drafted than men with higher ones? Would pregnancy be classified as 1-Y?

Clem72

there is PLENTY of historical information

I will concede this point if you can show me one of these historical instances that had a society substantially similar to our own. If you are going to talk about the women and men of the Celtic tribes that fought together in Gaul not being successful, then you may have an issue given that their society was a little less.......civilized (and quite a bit more rapey) than ours.

UglyBear

If I may ...

Personal experience.
You have committed a thought crime.
Report to your nearest Zionist indoctrination center, these two will give you a spanking:

On second thought, can I come with you?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I'll just point to the multitude of women in NON combat roles that ran out at the start of Desert Shield and got pregnant so they would NOT be deployed

Entire units were side lined because the number of deployable troops was insufficient to perform the mission

You want women in combat units Sterilize them ....

Last edited:

stgislander

PREMO Member
I'll just point to the multitude of women in NON combat roles that ran out at the start of Desert Shield and got pregnant so they would NOT be deployed

Entire units were side lined because the number of deplorable troops was insufficient to perform the mission

You want women in combat units Sterilize them ....
Freudian slip?

DaSDGuy

If I may ...

Any dingleberry in apartheid Israel can target unarmed Palestinian teenagers and children, or adults throwing rocks, killing or maiming.
So you don't count the six day war or any other military conflict? All you consider is fighting your terrorist friends to stop them from firing missiles into civilian areas? Nothing like tunnel vision on your part. Then again, the tunnel where you place your head is firmly between you own legs, isn't it?