Equating a job to marriage

acommondisaster

Mike didn't equate marriage to a job, It was looking for the right match. Be it the right romantic match or the right career match.

I agree with Mike. Claire is bitching she can't find what she needs but Claire isn't making any changes to increase her chances...
She refuses to work for it...she just wants Mr. Right to fall in her lap without taking any chances...as if!

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein

The whole point is to put yourself out there and see what you can find. And she will never find THE MAN if she doesn't give A MAN a chance...unless she truly wants a woman instead that is.

Amen!

acommondisaster

What's wrong with that? If a killer body is important to him, that's the way it is and why should he waste the time of a woman he's not going to be physically attracted to? How is that fair to her?

You and I do not get to decide what others want in a mate. We don't even have to agree with their choices.

But I don't want to have to listen to someone who has set the bar so high it's unattainable whine and moan about how they can't find Mr/Ms Right - and they're usually the people who complain the loudest.