Eric Fartwell

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo

littlelady

God bless the USA
I always used to say it was the dog.

Before we even HAD a dog.

I am glad Eric Smellbad had an embarrassing moment. It sums it up, nicely, of what is happening. This what our beloved country has come down to. It wouldn’t matter if Donald Duck was our prez; like a sitting duck. Get it? The leapfrogs have shown their deep state, true agenda colors for a long time, and they are not red, white, and blue. There is a lot of green mixed in. People should be careful what they wish for. These Antifa and open borders people don’t even know what they are up against. Do they understand how many patriots live in the US, and won’t put up with it? I guess they think punching people, blocking traffic, and spitting will get their point across. They should be embarrassed. But, they are not embarrassed because they don’t understand what a great Country they live in. They want to blame others for their own failure, or lack of trying, or something. I just want to know why when someone is protesting something that they would put a mask on their face. That makes no sense at all, makes them laughable, and gives them no credence, whatsoever. Farts or masks; it’s all the same.

Ohmygeez. Yes, I am up late. Watching Fox Gutfeld on mute because hub and critters are asleep. The caption says ‘MSNBC’s HARDBALL dismisses conspiracy theory about Swalwell flatulence allegation. :roflmao:

Last edited: