Eric Swalwell Afraid of Dana Loesch

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Swalwell responded, “Ms. Loesch — I see you’ve spent another day blowing up my Twitter. Thank you for following! But here’s the deal, you’re an @nra mouthpiece. I don’t aim down, so I don’t debate mouthpieces. But send me your president, @OliverLNorth. I’ll debate him anywhere.”

Loesch launched the torpedo: “I’m your Huckleberry. Unless you’re afraid to lose.”

[clip]

https://www.dailywire.com/news/46208/eric-swalwell-taunts-nra-they-wont-debate-him-dana-hank-berrien

:killingme

what a retard ... A 'PISTOL GRIP' makes a Rifle more POWERFUL

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Slimy Swalwell will have to explain to us how a pistol grip makes any rifle more powerful. What a complete idiot....he's almost as stupid as Tranny when it comes to anything related to firearms.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Twitter battles are the new rap battles, except no one rhymes anymore.
"Rap battles" have probably been done in numerous other places and certainly for a long time.

One tradition I'm familiar with are Kazakh poetry battles (in Kazakh: Aytis -> "debate"). Y'all might find this interesting (link): "Singing Back to the Steppe: Kazakh Poetry Battles in Contemporary Xinjiang" (with a video of a very traditional aytis in Kazakh).

While the article is about Xinjiang the aytis battle is popular all over "Kazakh Nation." For example, there's a small plaza in Almaty (Alma Ata) dedicated to these poetry rap battles. Pretty cool stuff.

What's amazing is that an aytis is an unscripted back and forth where competitors have to be really quick on their mental feet in coming up with barbs and retorts. "Rap chess," as it were. Good aytis-ers are celebrities in "Kazakh Nation."

Here's a video of a musical aytis. Though in Russian (that's what orissha aytis means: Kazakh for "aytis in Russian") it gives you the sense of the "battle." More modern edition, too. Tough to follow, but you can gauge the punchlines off the audience's and the opponent's reactions. Pretty clever and very funny. I'll go back and pull up a more modern one in Kazakh in a bit... (if only for my enjoyment and trip down memory lane).

Cultural enrichment lesson, complete!

Have a great Saturday!

--- End of line (MCP)

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Eric Swalwell Proves He's Not All That And A Bag Of Chips After Refusing To Debate Dana Loesch

Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA) might be the dumbest Democratic candidate in the 2020 race which, in a crowded field of more-so-than usual whacko moonbats, is a pretty tough thing to pull off. With the charisma of Gumby, Swalwell somehow managed to prove these past few days he's not even worth half a bag of potato chips and that he's afraid to debate political opponents of the fairer sex.

First, his Twitter team tweeted the following question on Thursday. "$1 could buy you half a bag of chips OR it could save us from a crumbling government. How will you spend yours?"

$1 could buy you half a bag of chips OR it could save us from a crumbling government.

How will you spend yours? https://t.co/Pv5VZ5WDWg
— Eric Swalwell (@ericswalwell) April 18, 2019

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timot...after-an-embarrassing-day-on-twitter-n2545088

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
I don’t aim down....
Part A:
Well, if he doesn't understand how a pistol grip works/what it does, I seriously doubt he has any idea where he's aiming....

Part Deux:
Swalwell. What a tool. "I'm no longer intimidated by the NRA!" he says.

Okay, cool.

But you were, Duke Nuk'em Swalwell?

That's really pretty pathetic if that was the case. It's not like the NRA ever attacked you. Say like, the Left's nut jobs who are out and about advocating beheading.... say, April Ryan & Kathie Griffin. Or out actually shooting people (like the Congress softball game shooter). Just sayin'. In case you've forgotten.

Edit/Update:
Part iii:
Just read an interesting take - - - Eric Swlawell is a sexist: talking down to a woman demanding instead to speak to a man. An alternate interpretation is that he's a soyboy and scared of women like Loesch.

--- End of line (MCP)

Last edited:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Swalwell responded, “Ms. Loesch — I see you’ve spent another day blowing up my Twitter. Thank you for following! But here’s the deal, you’re an @nra mouthpiece. I don’t aim down, so I don’t debate mouthpieces. But send me your president, @OliverLNorth. I’ll debate him anywhere.”

Loesch launched the torpedo: “I’m your Huckleberry. Unless you’re afraid to lose.”

[clip]

https://www.dailywire.com/news/46208/eric-swalwell-taunts-nra-they-wont-debate-him-dana-hank-berrien

:killingme

what a retard ... A 'PISTOL GRIP' makes a Rifle more POWERFUL

He didn't say that the pistol grip made it more powerful, he said that a rifle was more powerful than a pistol and that the grip causes more carnage when used with a pistol grip. Intentionally misinterpreting him doesn't help your argument in the least.

Hijinx

He didn't say that the pistol grip made it more powerful, he said that a rifle was more powerful than a pistol and that the grip causes more carnage when used with a pistol grip. Intentionally misinterpreting him doesn't help your argument in the least.
I don't see much difference myself, both quotes are BS.

BOP

I think you're trying to split hairs in the wrong place. Almost as though you're trying to prop up a straw man.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
So now explain what effect the pistol grip has. Thanks.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I think you're trying to split hairs in the wrong place. Almost as though you're trying to prop up a straw man.
Nope none, I think the only true part of the statement is that rifles are more powerful and that only being a generality. A pistol grip aids in aiming by allowing a more comfortable wrist position.

This_person

So, he's saying she's not good enough to debate, but a man would be. Interesting....

No, but seriously he's saying she's too low on their totem pole to debate. A thinking person would say that he would debate her because she represents the association - he would debate ANYONE with solid credentials to get his point across, if he truly believed in his position. He doesn't truly believe in his position unless he can get higher media coverage. So, to me, that means what he truly cares about is media coverage.