Escalating the attack on Kavanaugh

Manny

The Republicans have allowed this game to go on long enough. Schedule the confirmation next week. If the GOP wimps want to join the limp wrists on the other side, than so be it. Worse case, nominate Amy Barrett and vote on her prior to the midterms.Someone should tell Mitch McConnell that Chuck Schumer does not call the shots

This_person

I was also groped when drunk around that time - I got falling down drunk - carried to the infirmary - and while on the table, the orderly did - stuff. I never bothered to report it, because at that point I knew I was leaving that school at the end of the semester, and I didn't see any point. I would not be able to identify him in a lineup - I couldn't tell you anything about him. And it happened to ME, about as long ago. (1980, actually). I did remember the cute girl in the infirmary the next morning. But not much else.

But, did you go to a therapist in 2010 and say you were so broken up by it that it impacted your whole life? I'm going to guess "no" on that one. Likely because, well, it did not.

It is at least as likely that this never happened to Mrs. Ford, and if it did it is equally likely it wasn't Kavanaugh. If it was really that big a deal, so much so that she needed therapy for it 3 decades later, she would have done something about it at the time.

I am prone to believing accusers if they accuse in a reasonable period of time and there's no reason to reasonably assume there is an intent that is nefarious. She loses on both of those caveats, and all of the caveats of being the eyewitness.

I am far more likely to believe she is lying than telling the truth, and I think most honest people feel the same way. That, of course, leaves out people like Trans and Sap and Salmon.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
uh oh...this is getting really bad...

“We can’t in good conscience put a man on the Supreme Court who broke the sacred rules of ‘The Floor is Lava,'” Senator Dianne Feinstein said Friday in response to this new allegation. “The stability of our Republic is in jeopardy should we vote to confirm this evil man.”

https://babylonbee.com/news/exclusive-report-kavanaugh-may-have-cheated-while-playing-the-floor-is-lava-as-a-child/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

stgislander

PREMO Member
The Republicans have allowed this game to go on long enough. Schedule the confirmation next week. If the GOP wimps want to join the limp wrists on the other side, than so be it. Worse case, nominate Amy Barrett and vote on her prior to the midterms.Someone should tell Mitch McConnell that Chuck Schumer does not call the shots

I think that ship has already sailed because of Flake and Corker. Best thing to do is schedule the hearing ASAP, especially since Dr. Ford is supposedly already to testify.

black dog

Free America
God I hope he withdraws. Then there won’t be enough time to get a new SC Justice nominated and confirmed before Democrats take over the Senate.

You might cut that Ambien back to 5mg... 10mg is making you post delusional thoughts.

PsyOps

Pixelated
This is just shameful. Kavanaugh is 53 years old. He is being questioned about someone he allegedly did when he was 17. 17. Put this same standard to anyone in congress and just about all of them would be disqualified.

I don't give a damn, short of murder, what Kavanaugh did when he was a snot-nosed teen in high school. The guy has lived an honorable life becoming a lawyer, then a judge.

When this fails to take him down, how many more women does Feinstein have lined up to take out of her bucket of cheap tricks? Knowing this is what any Trump nominee would have to face, who the hell else would even accept the nomination?

PsyOps

Pixelated
I'm willing to bet that when this episode supposedly happened Brett was at home reading law books.

Salmon

I think that ship has already sailed because of Flake and Corker. Best thing to do is schedule the hearing ASAP, especially since Dr. Ford is supposedly already to testify.
Dr. Ford could very well derail this nomination. #fingerscrossed

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
There was a home foreclosure in 1996 in MoCo that was adjudicated by one Judge Martha Kavanaugh. The defendants in this case were a Mr. and Mrs. Ralph Blasey and the case did not go in their favor. Did you know that the Blasey's have a daughter that went to Holton Arms School in the early 1980's? Yes, young Christine went on to become a political activist, are professor at Stanford and is hoping to dish out some payback for dear mom and dad by lying about her 'encounter' with Brett Kavanaugh, the judge's son.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
There was a home foreclosure in 1996 in MoCo that was adjudicated by one Judge Martha Kavanaugh. The defendants in this case were a Mr. and Mrs. Ralph Blasey and the case did not go in their favor. Did you know that the Blasey's have a daughter that went to Holton Arms School in the early 1980's? Yes, young Christine went on to become a political activist, are professor at Stanford and is hoping to dish out some payback for dear mom and dad by lying about her 'encounter' with Brett Kavanaugh, the judge's son.

:yay:

black dog

Free America

Those Immaculata Prep and Holton-Arms girls were easy back then. We used to hit the dances at Little Flower Church on Mass Ave and tried to push holes in the back seats of our cars with those girls.
Come to think of it, my first wife was an Immaculata girl. :doh:

This_person

Trump, just a moment ago, referred to DiFi as "Sen FienSTEEN". That will make the news tonight on CNN and MSNBC.

BOP

:drama:

I do not remember where or when, but BK Assaulted me ....... :bs:

And even if he didn't, he should still feel my pain...even though it's a false accusation. I still have pain though...it's pretty much like being raped.

BOP

God I hope he withdraws. Then there won’t be enough time to get a new SC Justice nominated and confirmed before Democrats take over the Senate.

I wish your daddy would have withdrawn. Then we wouldn't be subjected to your mindless drivel.