Escape to

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Margaritaville and help me find my lost shaker of salt...
Buffett tix on sale 2 Mar 07 for Nissan Pavillion.:yahoo:

S

StrwberryKisses

Oh man that sucks. I was looking forward to getting tickets this morning. Going to have to watch to see if they do come up

kom526

nachomama said:
You should be able to go online at 10am today and order your tickets.
Yep, just like ticketmaster has on their website 10 am. I have my cell, the house phone and the puter ready to rock. Last year the tix were gone inside of 10 mins. Actually I wish that online sales were not allowed until 2 hours after tix actually go on sale. Maybe this way the "ticket brokers" (legal scalpers) can't by huge chunks and quadruple the price.:burning:

kom526

HE SHOOTS>>>

HE SCORES!!!That's right I got 6 tix on the way, and my fellow Parrothead also scored 6. Sounds like somebody is renting a bus for this trip to Margaritaville. I'm so freakin' pumped, you just don't know. :kidatchristmas:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
kom526 said:
HE SCORES!!!That's right I got 6 tix on the way, and my fellow Parrothead also scored 6. Sounds like somebody is renting a bus for this trip to Margaritaville. I'm so freakin' pumped, you just don't know. :kidatchristmas:

Congrats! :clap: I'm sure you will have a blast! Good times at that concert all the way around!

kom526

I think this wil be my 10th or 11th show. :lmao: I really miss the shows at Merriweather.

kom526

I was looking at ticket prices on ebay and :faint: 6 pavillion sec 204 row P 13-18 buy it now for $1000.00.:doh:

kom526

Drug addicts?!?!

2 in the front row (Orchestra) $3000.00 :faint: but at least they'll ship them to you for free. :sarcasm: Face value on those tix are $126.00 + incidentals = $135 a piece. I may actually have two extra tix, :jameo: I should know by the end of next week.:whistle:

Last edited:

Pete

Repete
kom526 said:
2 in the front row (Orchestra) $3000.00 :faint: but at least they'll ship them to you for free. :sarcasm: Face value on those tix are $126.00 + incidentals = $135 a piece. I may actually two extra tix, :jameo: I should know by the end of next week.:whistle:
I'll play you a round of golf for a ticket. :whistle:

kom526

As far as I know, I still have two extra tix, I'll post on here by Sun (early) pm if they are still available. Anyone interested?

kom526

It's Official

I have two extra tix for Tursday night. PM me if interested, ticket price includes limo transportation to and from NPSR and Friday is a CWS day for many.:hinthint: You would have to bring ice, a chair and a favorite beer or ingredients for a fave mixed drink. We have PLENTY of food blenders etc.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
kom526 said:
I have two extra tix for Tursday night. PM me if interested, ticket price includes limo transportation to and from NPSR and Friday is a CWS day for many.:hinthint: You would have to bring ice, a chair and a favorite beer or ingredients for a fave mixed drink. We have PLENTY of food blenders etc.
*sigh* If only I had cash...:nomoney: