ESPN thinks they're funny!

AndyMarquisLIVE

Hanna postponed both races to Sunday, on ESPN and ESPN2. Why? Prior commitments. WNBA and IRL racing. Who's going to be watching either? Nobody. But I understand, and I can live with that. That's the business of television.

So, mind you, usually the Cup races on cable are streamed online by ESPN360.com. Nope, not this one. Their timeslots on 360 are filled up by the same boring ass sports (WNBA and IRL) :yawn: that are airing on ABC on air. :boo:

So, I go to NASCAR.com tonight (Friday) and these ads are plastered all over the webpage: NASCAR.COM - Rain moves all Richmond track activity to Sunday - Sep 5, 2008

Okay, I get it. ESPN's advertising company is filled with a bunch of comedians. Jokers! :killingme:killingme:killingme

Attachments

• espn_funny.jpg
    espn_funny.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 18
  • espn_funny_2.jpg
    espn_funny_2.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 23
  • espn_makes_a_funny.jpg
    espn_makes_a_funny.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 22

STAYATHOMEMAMA3

Hanna postponed both races to Sunday, on ESPN and ESPN2. Why? Prior commitments. WNBA and IRL racing. Who's going to be watching either? Nobody. But I understand, and I can live with that. That's the business of television.

So, mind you, usually the Cup races on cable are streamed online by ESPN360.com. Nope, not this one. Their timeslots on 360 are filled up by the same boring ass sports (WNBA and IRL) :yawn: that are airing on ABC on air. :boo:

So, I go to NASCAR.com tonight (Friday) and these ads are plastered all over the webpage: NASCAR.COM - Rain moves all Richmond track activity to Sunday - Sep 5, 2008

Okay, I get it. ESPN's advertising company is filled with a bunch of comedians. Jokers! :killingme:killingme:killingme

I AM ACTUALLY GOING TO THE RACE... THIS IS MY FIRST ONE.. HUBBY IS TAKING ME FOR OUR ANNIVERSARY( I KNOW REAL ROMANTIC,LOL) BUT IT REALLY SUCKS THAT IT IS ON SUNDAY NOW, I LOVE NIGHT RACES. OH WELL WHAT CAN YA DO:shrug:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I AM ACTUALLY GOING TO THE RACE... THIS IS MY FIRST ONE.. HUBBY IS TAKING ME FOR OUR ANNIVERSARY( I KNOW REAL ROMANTIC,LOL) BUT IT REALLY SUCKS THAT IT IS ON SUNDAY NOW, I LOVE NIGHT RACES. OH WELL WHAT CAN YA DO:shrug:
Press the "caps lock" key one time. :smack:

AndyMarquisLIVE

I like night races, but I like a Sunday afternoon race once in a while as well.