Et tu, Dick Cheney?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
"In our nation’s 248-year history, there has never been an individual who is a greater threat to our republic than Donald Trump," Cheney said in a statement. "He tried to steal the last election using lies and violence to keep himself in power after the voters had rejected him. He can never be trusted with power again."

Full disclosure: I was a big Cheney fan back in the day, so I'm fairly bitter to find out that he's a shitbag like the rest of them.

But this is why the "Republicans" aren't pushing back on the Dembots - they're on their side. Against us. And against anyone in their party who is on our side. The handful of elected Republicans who are actually on the side of the American people are roundly criticized and attacked...by their own party. The OG Republicans won't go after the Democrats but boy howdy they'll go full tilt boogie after dissidents in their own party.

But I'm curious what's really going on. There's no way in hell Dick Cheney looks at Kamala Harris and goes, "Now THAT is who I want running this country and fending off foreign enemies." No way. I'm dying to know what goes on behind the scenes in politics but it would probably just make me sick. These are horrible people.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Someone will be along soon praising DC (likely the first time ever it came out of their mouth) for putting America first, saving democracy, yadda yadda yadda.

Hijinx

His latest episodes makes m wonder how in the hell he reached the precipitous heights he did.
How did this backstabbing POS and his POS daughter rise in America.

Too bad the Doctors at GW University hospital are so good.

ginwoman

Full disclosure: I was a big Cheney fan back in the day, so I'm fairly bitter to find out that he's a shitbag like the rest of them.

But this is why the "Republicans" aren't pushing back on the Dembots - they're on their side. Against us. And against anyone in their party who is on our side. The handful of elected Republicans who are actually on the side of the American people are roundly criticized and attacked...by their own party. The OG Republicans won't go after the Democrats but boy howdy they'll go full tilt boogie after dissidents in their own party.

But I'm curious what's really going on. There's no way in hell Dick Cheney looks at Kamala Harris and goes, "Now THAT is who I want running this country and fending off foreign enemies." No way. I'm dying to know what goes on behind the scenes in politics but it would probably just make me sick. These are horrible people.
He puts his hatred and bitterness about Trump above country. I use to be a fan of his too. I guess Trump rained on Dick's and Liz's parade.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
these people CLEARLY do not care about the country if they bought the Progressive Narrative and believe Trump is a threat to the country

Toomy - I'm not voting for Trump, we can take over the Senate and CONTROL Kamala

Hey dumbass ... Biden did a lot of shite with Executive Orders and control of gov agencies

Chopticon64

What I find baffling is the arrogance of posters on here.

You know, maybe you are wrong? Maybe Cheney, who in one day has more national and international experience/knowledge than you’ll have over your lifetime, actually knows quite a bit more than you.

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

Clem72

The dude is in his 80s. He probably gets his "political info" from his daughter while the nurse changes his colostomy bag.

Clem72

You know, maybe you are wrong? Maybe Cheney, who in one day has more national and international experience/knowledge than you’ll have over your lifetime, actually knows quite a bit more than you.
That one day was 20 years ago bubba.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Someone will be along soon praising DC (likely the first time ever it came out of their mouth) for putting America first, saving democracy, yadda yadda yadda.

You called it STI.

SamSpade

And a number of lefties who privately - and publicly written - seriously Trump won’t be that bad. And I do think most if them know that.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And a number of lefties who privately - and publicly written - seriously Trump won’t be that bad. And I do think most if them know that.

If you're someone who has their hand in the cookie jar, Trump is going to be bad.

I'm disappointed because I feel like Cheney is smart enough to make a better argument rather than puking up the Dembot fake talking points hysteria. He knows that "Trump tried to steal the election" bit is nonsense, and in fact the complete opposite of what happened, yet he puked it out there anyway.

So what is in his closet that he doesn't want us to know about? 🤔

SamSpade

The groundswell of bizarre SUPPORT for Kamala is what is crazy and it proves undeniably of THE LEFT'S ability to spin on a dime without regard to facts.

For one - other than say, pro-choice - can you TELL me exactly where she stands and plans to deal with - immigration, inflation, the economy, high cost of living, wars around the world and diplomacy, terrorism, crime - ANYTHING? So far, she's mentioned a handful of things that even her OWN PARTY says is nuts, and it's mainly because they simply can't own up to the fact that inflation is NOT CAUSED by this spontaneous eruption of massive corporate GREED - but was caused by THEM. Even Joe admitted the other day that the much ballyhooed Inflation Reduction Act wasn't about inflation at all -

"Through my investments, the most significant climate change law ever. And by the way, it is a $369 billion bill." "It's called the [Inflation Reduction Act]. We should have named it what it was."

But - I digress -

Just four to five months ago, everyone knew Kamala was the lowest rated VP in history, and punditry and Dem ops were hoping to find a way to get the toxic Harris OFF THE BALLOT. For one thing, they knew she was awful - and should Biden DIE IN OFFICE after getting re-elected, no way in HELL do they re-elect Harris. They wanted a Newsom, or Whitmer but had NO PATH to convincing people that the first black female VP ought to be OFF the ballot.

Then the worst happened.

So they tried a different tack, and - it worked. They convinced Democratic voters that everything they knew about Kamala - everything she's said, everything she's done, everything she's failed to do - the person they DIDN'T want in 2020 - that somehow, she's the best thing that ever happened. It is QUITE literally a lift from 1984. "Oceania is at war with Eurasia - Oceania has ALWAYS been at war with Eurasia". This person THEY COULD NOT WAIT TO DITCH - this person with the lowest VP rating ever recorded - is now their savior.

And - they believe it. If something comes up later - they will tell the Democratic voters otherwise - and then they will spin on a dime and believe THAT. Talk about religion and dogma.

THAT is how they were in Communist China. The Soviet people at least KNEW they were being lied to, and shrugged. The Chinese believed whatever their leaders said, even if it contradicted what came before.

They call Trump followers a cult.

They're projecting.

SamSpade

"Through my investments, the most significant climate change law ever. And by the way, it is a $369 billion bill." "It's called the [Inflation Reduction Act]. We should have named it what it was."

BTW - good luck finding that on the internet - I found it on X, because nothing wants to bring up what he just said the other day.

Ramp Guy

Reactions: BOP