Et tu, Nikki?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
My heart is kind of broken right now to find that Nikki Haley is just another American hating Deep State operative.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I guess she learned quite a lot as Trumps’s UN Ambassador. Good for her.

Apparently she learned how to be a traitor.

The good news is that she's getting her ass handed to her for pulling the wool over everyone's eyes.

transporter

Apparently she learned how to be a traitor.

The good news is that she's getting her ass handed to her for pulling the wool over everyone's eyes.

At what point are you going to realize that you and those who "think" like you are the problem???

When will you realize that everyone working to save this country's future from the imbecile who currently sits in the Oval isn't a traitor or part of the "Deep State" or Anti-American???

Trump is everything you hated about Obama...only magnified.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Is condeleza a traitor now too?

Apparently she is, but I don't think that surprises anyone considering her role in the Bush Administration.

Or have you Leftists now decided that she's okay since she's buddied up with your hero John Brennan?

Midnightrider

Apparently she is, but I don't think that surprises anyone considering her role in the Bush Administration.

Or have you Leftists now decided that she's okay since she's buddied up with your hero John Brennan?
:killingme

Your world just keeps getting smaller.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
My heart is kind of broken right now to find that Nikki Haley is just another American hating Deep State operative.

A bit disappointed (especially seeing her with that chlen Brennan), but politics is all about breaking bread with lots of different folks (even folks one may be not too fond of).

So while my gut reaction was to be gobsmacked by this particular group of "notables" I'm gonna play a bit of "wait & see."

--- End of line (MCP)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So while my gut reaction was to be gobsmacked by this particular group of "notables" I'm gonna play a bit of "wait & see."

Not me. You're known by the company you keep, and I couldn't even be civil to someone like John Brennan, let alone do a gladhand with him.

Yooper

Not me. You're known by the company you keep, and I couldn't even be civil to someone like John Brennan, let alone do a gladhand with him.
Realizing it probably wasn't her greatest performance/smartest choice, she did add this:

She's also getting hit really hard in the reply tweets.

But her reply is kinda where I had hoped she would go in the first tweet.

Lame. And disappointing. Hoping she learns as I do think she has potential.

--- End of line (MCP)

This_person

Realizing it probably wasn't her greatest performance/smartest choice, she did add this:

View attachment 135045

She's also getting hit really hard in the reply tweets.

But her reply is kinda where I had hoped she would go in the first tweet.

Lame. And disappointing. Hoping she learns as I do think she has potential.

--- End of line (MCP)
That was actually what I was thinking from the first post - what it is she had to say in that policy discussion is far more important than who she was with.

Hijinx

I thought she did a great job at the UN I thought Condaleeza Rice did a good job but it makes me want to puke when I see that picture.
That picture will haunt her political future----if she wants one.

I would rather stand next to a pit viper than John Brennan.

But i thank Yooper for teaching me a new word today. Chien--dog.

Midnightrider

I thought she did a great job at the UN I thought Condaleeza Rice did a good job but it makes me want to puke when I see that picture.

Yeah, I’m sure it will kill her political aspirations :bigwhoop:

Yooper

Ah, good one. Yes, chien. French for "dog." Works. Actually though, I was going with the Russian here. Chlen ("l" not "i") means, well.... See the picture of Bill in the post above? Well chlen is nice slang in Russian for what Bill is and what he showed Monica.

--- End of line (MCP)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

That probably made me the most angry. "Oh, I can't control who I sit on a panel with..."

Yes, Nikki, you can.

Was someone holding a gun to her child's head? If not, then she could have declined to sit on that panel with that psychopath. It was clearly some anti-America hatefest, otherwise they wouldn't have invited Brennan in the first place.

Midnightrider

That probably made me the most angry. "Oh, I can't control who I sit on a panel with..."

Yes, Nikki, you can.

Was someone holding a gun to her child's head? If not, then she could have declined to sit on that panel with that psychopath. It was clearly some anti-America hatefest, otherwise they wouldn't have invited Brennan in the first place.
So we can make the same assumption about trump’s wedding, right? I mean who hates America more than the Clintons?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So we can make the same assumption about trump’s wedding, right? I mean who hates America more than the Clintons?

You have that exactly backwards. Shrillary was all buddy buddy with Trump....right up until the second he declared his intention to run for President. In that second she decided he was a Russian spy.

So...yeah. That wasn't even a nice try.

Midnightrider

You have that exactly backwards. Shrillary was all buddy buddy with Trump....right up until the second he declared his intention to run for President. In that second she decided he was a Russian spy.

So...yeah. That wasn't even a nice try.
You mean trump didn’t invite her and bill to his wedding?

That’s some serious denial you are in