Et tu, Nikki?

This_person

So we can make the same assumption about trump’s wedding, right? I mean who hates America more than the Clintons?
The Clintons LOVE America - for all they can take from it, the freedoms that allow them to be what they are, etc. They love America as they see it, not as it is.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
You mean trump didn’t invite her and bill to his wedding?

That’s some serious denial you are in
Trump was a private citizen - a businessman in the city of New York and Hillary was a US Senator from NY. Of course, he invited her & Bill. :bigwhoop:

Chris0nllyn

Trump was a private citizen - a businessman in the city of New York and Hillary was a US Senator from NY. Of course, he invited her & Bill. :bigwhoop:

Which, in reality, is no different than a bunch of politicians sitting together on a panel. But for some strange reason, one results in "TRAITOR!", and the other is "Yea, duh!".

Midnightrider

That actually makes it a lot worse. He had 100% control over who came to his wedding. Bill and Hillary not only got invited, they were sitting right up front like family.

Keep your blinders on

Bann

PREMO Member
That actually makes it a lot worse. He had 100% control over who came to his wedding. Bill and Hillary not only got invited, they were sitting right up front like family.

Keep your blinders on
So? What is your point, exactly?

Midnightrider

So? What is your point, exactly?

I know you are slow, so I will break it down for you.
If guilt by association is good for the goose it must be good for the gander.
If niki is now a deepstate operative because she sat on a panel with Connie and John B thenobvioysly trump is super deepstate considering he willingly invited his friends Hillary and Bill to his wedding and gave them the royal treatment while they were there.

Bann

PREMO Member
I know you are slow, so I will break it down for you.
If guilt by association is good for the goose it must be good for the gander.
If niki is now a deepstate operative because she sat on a panel with Connie and John B thenobvioysly trump is super deepstate considering he willingly invited his friends Hillary and Bill to his wedding and gave them the royal treatment while they were there.

My, aren't you obtuse.

Trump was not even remotely a politician when he invited the Clintons to his wedding. Nikki Haley IS a politician going to an event where policies are being discussed, and she sat on the panel with other people who are policy types. :rolleyes:

Midnightrider

My, aren't you obtuse.

Trump was not even remotely a politician when he invited the Clintons to his wedding. Nikki Haley IS a politician going to an event where policies are being discussed, and she sat on the panel with other people who are policy types. :rolleyes:
And as I said, that makes it even worse if you believe that. He actually chose of his own free will to invite Hillary to his wedding and treat her like royalty.

However trump was certainly as much of a politician then as Nikki is now. He’s been talking about running for President for decades....

Bann

PREMO Member
And as I said, that makes it even worse if you believe that. He actually chose of his own free will to invite Hillary to his wedding and treat her like royalty.

However trump was certainly as much of a politician then as Nikki is now. He’s been talking about running for President for decades....
So basically, he was a politician before he was a politician?

Oooohkay. :rolleyes:

Midnightrider

How about he was a NYC businessman and he greased his Senator's palm for political favors? Because that's how it works.

:killingme

So he has been playing dirty politics with the Clintons for a long time, just like I have said NUMEROUS times. That’s way worse than Nikki sitting on a panel with John Brennan.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:killingme

So he has been playing dirty politics with the Clintons for a long time, just like I have said NUMEROUS times. That’s way worse than Nikki sitting on a panel with John Brennan.

I see. So you blame Donald Trump because Hillary is a filthy dirty corrupt money grubber. Interesting.

TCROW

Not me. You're known by the company you keep, and I couldn't even be civil to someone like John Brennan, let alone do a gladhand with him.

Based on your comments here in this thread alone you’re rather emotionally unstable and I believe you 100%.