Eternal Sonata

H

hborror

Any reviews on this game? I have been thinking about getting it but like Viva Pinata I am afraid it's only good for being an achievement whore.

cryjuliet

Any reviews on this game? I have been thinking about getting it but like Viva Pinata I am afraid it's only good for being an achievement whore.

My boyfriend and I LOVE that game! I love music and that's a big aspect to the game is music. But it's beautifully drawn and it has little history lessons in it if you are interested in it if not you can skip them. It's not a game for you to go achievement crazy but we play it every night when I get home from work. Its a good story with fighting aspects that aren't over the top. I highly recommend it!

H

hborror

Well I got it, it's OK good story behind it. I mean don't get it if you wanna fight because it's more of the story and some fighting here and there. It's still early in the game for me though.

warneckutz

Well I got it, it's OK good story behind it. I mean don't get it if you wanna fight because it's more of the story and some fighting here and there. It's still early in the game for me though.

Why didn't you get Assassin's Creed?