St. Mary's Co. Ethanol-free Fuel?

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Who sells ethanol-free fuel in the Southern MD area, favoring the LexPk area? We need some.

1stGenSMIB

Drury's Marina in Ridge had it last I checked on St. Jerome's creek. Only problem is you gotta schlep jerry cans down the dock, but they have a dock cart. I'd call first. I have not been there in a couple seasons.
edit - Clark's Landing in Hollywood according to the site below still has it, but they might be gouging a bit. Might be a little high on price according to the site below. gotta lug cans but their dock is a lot shorter than Drury's...
Ridgell's just north of Oakville School, but not always cheap. If he bought it at $3/gal expect to pay that until he runs out and refills the tank.
The Sunoco in Callaway may not have it yet, Corona flu may have slowed down plans.
Places like Ace and Lowe's and other small motor stores, but as noted, at dollars/quart.
If you need enough, a ride to VA is your best bet. I paid $2/gal at Murphy's, Dahlgren in March.. It may have been less then that for a while when no one was driving/DNR lockdown.
But don't expect most marinas to carry it. Lots of them carry 89-93 octane gas but it is still E-10.
My load is usually about 50 gallons, so if I got nothing else going on, a 2-ish hour round trip to Dahlgren saves me $$.

https://www.pure-gas.org/index.jsp?stateprov=MD (link for MD stations) is a pretty good source, and gets updated.

Last edited:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Drury's Marina in Ridge had it last I checked on St. Jerome's creek. Only problem is you gotta schlep jerry cans down the dock, but they have a dock cart. I'd call first. I have not been there in a couple seasons.
edit - Clark's Landing in Hollywood according to the site below still has it, but they might be gouging a bit. Might be a little high on price according to the site below. gotta lug cans but their dock is a lot shorter than Drury's...
Ridgell's just north of Oakville School, but not always cheap. If he bought it at $3/gal expect to pay that until he runs out and refills the tank.
The Sunoco in Callaway may not have it yet, Corona flu may have slowed down plans.
Places like Ace and Lowe's and other small motor stores, but as noted, at dollars/quart.
If you need enough, a ride to VA is your best bet. I paid $2/gal at Murphy's, Dahlgren in March.. It may have been less then that for a while when no one was driving/DNR lockdown.
But don't expect most marinas to carry it. Lots of them carry 89-93 octane gas but it is still E-10.
My load is usually about 50 gallons, so if I got nothing else going on, a 2-ish hour round trip to Dahlgren saves me $$.

https://www.pure-gas.org/index.jsp?stateprov=MD (link for MD stations) is a pretty good source, and gets updated.
Wow! You invested a lot of time in a thoughtful and helpful post. Thank you very much!

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Using Pure-Gas.org and VA as state, here's Murphy's in Dahlgren.
Used to get all my e-free gas from Murphy's and their diesel was cheap. A tankful in the TDI would last me 2 weeks and around 600 miles.

tuffenuff2

For anybody not familiar with Murphys it is the gas station across from the Wal-Mart in Dahlgren and is usually cheaper than the Sheetz even with the 3 cent discount for being a Sheetz member.