Ethenol-Free Gas?

BigNutz

So I was up in PA getting gas and was offered ethenol-free gasoline as an option. Being a small engine guy, and understanding the shortcomings of ethenol in fuel, I was eager to try it.

Long of the short, I really liked what I saw during that tank, and want more. I live in Northern Calvert, but get down to St. Mary's and over to Charles County regularly.

Anyone have a running list of gas stations that offer an ethenol-free blend of gasoline?

Thanks!

BN

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Ridgell's in Oakville and Korner Karryout in Mechanicsville. Rigdell"s has premium unleaded. Either 92 or 93 octane. KK has 87.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
?/ Which Sheetz?

That web site has proven to be grossly inaccurate. I got sick and tired of the blank stares I got when I pulled in and asked where the ethanol-free pump was.
The remodel one...

dave20

So I was up in PA getting gas and was offered ethenol-free gasoline as an option. Being a small engine guy, and understanding the shortcomings of ethenol in fuel, I was eager to try it.

Long of the short, I really liked what I saw during that tank, and want more. I live in Northern Calvert, but get down to St. Mary's and over to Charles County regularly.

Anyone have a running list of gas stations that offer an ethenol-free blend of gasoline?

Thanks!

BN
According to their website the Harris Teeter in Dunkirk has one ethanol free pump. It's close if you live in norther Calvert