Ethenol-Free Gas?

BigNutz

Really!!? I'm calling and I'll report back!
Annnnnd they do NOT. He did say that he wishes they would change the website. I told him the other option was dedicating a tank and pump to non-ethenol fuel. He giggled a little. Oh well, onward with my search.

dave20

Well this is something (ethanol free fuel) that I've recently become interested in myself. If I run across a place that actually has it on hand I'll post the information.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Just called Coles Point Plantation Marina to check on availability of non-ethanol...since I was told by someone on the phone last year that they'd put ethanol gas in their fuel dock (info that stunned me, frankly). Gal on the phone was quite surprised at the question...said they'd always had non-ethanol. So...making a trip over this weekend to fuel up the cruiser and swing by Coles Point Tavern for an awesome lunch. If docking space is available...

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I just saw a commercial where the ethanol lobby is trying to mandate e85 as a fix for the “oil crisis”.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I just saw a commercial where the ethanol lobby is trying to mandate e85 as a fix for the “oil crisis”.
I hope only for the vehicles built to handle it. Alcohol is evil in more ways than one.

dave20

They should be using the corn they're using for all that ethanol to feed the animals we use for food like chicken and beef.
Then go to work pumping that crude that's meant to be used as fuel. Cost of feed might go down and then maybe the cost of
meat might follow. Ethanol causes a lot of problems, especially with small engines if not properly maintained, where straight
gasoline is a little more forgiving in my experience.