Ethics

changeling

Just wanted to mention to service individuals out there that it might be prudent to keep your opinions of what stables are paying for services (i.e. farriers, dentists, etc.) to yourself. It is not appreciated and certainly will not help you obtain business if you go about the counties telling other service providers that they are not charging enough, when in fact you have no information other than hearsay. You definitely know who you are and now so do we. Please stop, this does interfere with our ability to run our business as we see fit. :smack: Thanks.

To everyone else, hope you're out enjoying this beautiful weekend with your horses. :howdy: :huggy:

changeling

I agree that everyone should be paid what they're worth and prices do have to go up, but this was just gossip.

Okay, here's the story. A specific farrier(who has never been to our farm or worked with our horses) went to another farrier (who used to do business for our barn and left on extremely good terms and we are still great friends) and specifically told him that he (our friend) did not charge us enough for our horses. Then that same specific farrier mentioned above went to another farrier who we do not use who is friends with the farrier we do use and told him the same thing. Remember, the gossiping farrier is not our farrier but, I hear :gossip: , is close friends with another farrier we dismissed after he had failed to show up three times in a row. Now, do you think the rumor may have started because we stopped using the friend? Just wanted to vent my anger, that’s all.

Have a great day :flowers:

Last edited:

changeling

If that farrier had 17 horses what do you think they would like to pay for a trim? I can tell you they will never be working on this farm, no matter the price.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
We pay a reasonable fee for our farrier, he's cute, and i like him. :biggrin:
And his mom reads the forums too.

{i'll take payment in the form of a check or cash works too}

sorry you've had troubles Changeling. We miss you! :howdy: I'm trying to hook you up with this REALLY cute MS Trooper.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
happyappygirl said:

sorry you've had troubles Changeling. We miss you! :howdy: I'm trying to hook you up with this REALLY cute MS Trooper.

Name of your farrier please??

SerenitStables

happyappygirl said:

Happy,

I do believe we use the same farrier!! :smile:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
SerenitStables said:
Happy,

I do believe we use the same farrier!! :smile:
mits OFF girlie :lol:
Kiddin'
He's awesome, dependable, quick, dependable, and actually likes horses and people. did i mention DEPENDABLE?
SOMD-R check your pm'er...

Last edited:

SerenitStables

happyappygirl said:
Kiddin'
He's awesome, dependable, quick, dependable, and actually likes horses and people. did i mention DEPENDABLE?

LoL!!
:smile:
He is very dependable. We have a new horse in the barn and he has one eye. He has only been that way for 3 weeks and had to have new shoes put on the other day. The farrier was awesome with him. I have never been happier with any other farrier. :smile:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
happyappygirl said:
Kiddin'

May I have his number please. :howdy: