Events Calendar

fredsaid2

Could you use the calendar in the top banner? I clicked on it to check it out, it has a separate sports section. Looks like you have to register a user name and password plus provide your name and e-mail address for people to e-mail for questions about the event. The sports section is pretty sparse, it looks like it could work for equestrian activities.

Unbelievable

Spay and Neuter Your Pets
Could you use the calendar in the top banner? I clicked on it to check it out, it has a separate sports section. Looks like you have to register a user name and password plus provide your name and e-mail address for people to e-mail for questions about the event. The sports section is pretty sparse, it looks like it could work for equestrian activities.

I think every entry has to be approved so that might be a little slow for what we're trying to achieve. I tried to put in HPEC's 10/28 show (not in the sports section, in the regular calendar) and was told it had to be approved. Also, it might be problematic trying to post more than one event on any given day. Perhaps I'm just making things more complicated than they need to be. Something as simple as a Calendar Thread would work but that could get cumbersome. Still thinking.:howdy:

fredsaid2

I gave the sports calendar a try and set up an event for HPEC's Oct 28th show. It didn't require an approval. Everyone should be able to make their entries. Go to calendar then sports calendar.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The calendar is NOT moderated but you do have to register an account (this keeps the spammer people away).

Please feel free to post your equestrian events!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Oct. 28 -HPEC Hunter/Jumper Fall Schooling Show Series #2
Nov. 3 - HPEC Fall Fun Show/Gymkhana
Nov.11- HPEC Hunter/Jumper Fall Schooling Show Series #3
Nov.18 -HPEC Dressage Show #1
Dec. 1 - Clinic with Carol Hawley/ Problem Solving/ Hunter & Equ issues
Dec. 9 - HPEC Hunter/Jumper Fall Schooling Show Series #4
Dec. 18 - HPEC Dressage Show #2
Jan. 6 (tentative) Fun Show and Series Awards Presentation
Jan. 26-27 (tentative) Clinic/ weekend with the Kromes/ Hunt Seat Equitation

Can't we just come up with something like this with all of our horsy stuff in a line by dates? That was too much for me to read.:lmao: After typing all of that I feel like I am pretty busy.