ever wonder who the 50 guests viewing this board are?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Don't worry little birdies....we only attack WD (because she attacks me), and peeps that attack others first.:boxing:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
MY guess is its horsey people who are watchin instead of takin up all the threads:killingme:

What does that mean? Peeps keep saying that we take up all the threads, but what does that mean? Do they only give out so many threads a day? Why would non-horsy peeps care if we just make threads up out of the blue to pass the time in this tiny little town with just a little to do....(oh I am rambling)?

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
What does that mean? Peeps keep saying that we take up all the threads, but what does that mean? Do they only give out so many threads a day. Why would non-horsy peeps care if we just make threads up out of the blue to pass the time in this tiny little town with just a little to do....(oh I am rambling)?

I am just bustin ya'lls stones. If ya'll are the only one posting then so be it.

by the way I think you got your saddle on too tight tonight. Loosen up:smack:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I am just bustin ya'lls stones. If ya'll are the only one posting then so be it.

by the way I think you got your saddle on too tight tonight. Loosen up:smack:

:moon::banana::getdown::neener::alkies: I am just fine. I just forgot to add all of my personalities, so you could tell how I felt.:lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I had a lurker PM me. I think some of them are afraid to be attacked. Usually they only attack me guys....no worries....come on out and play!:starcat::thewave: