Everett...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...may well walk out of the hospital! Great news!

Some really cool new stuff they did for treatment may have done wonders.
:larry:

Now, someone needs to teach the boy how to tackle.

SEE WHAT YOU HIT

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Larry Gude said:

SEE WHAT YOU HIT

Really? Link?

Pooh31

Larry Gude said:

SEE WHAT YOU HIT

Just saw the news on ESPN. That is such great news, I hope that he does

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Nope...

cattitude said:
Really? Link?

...ESPN just interviewed a good friend of the doctor who worked on him, live, who happens to also be a spinal doc and he talked about how cooling the spinal fluid has been being researched and worked on real patients, but has gotten no attention until now as no one else who has received the treatment is high profile.

Apparently, it all starts once the para's get to you, so, it is looking like a great story of everyone involved.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
That would be great news...I did read that he had some feeling after the injury but they thought the paralysis would likely be permanent....but that was early this morning.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Larry Gude said:
...ESPN just interviewed a good friend of the doctor who worked on him, live, who happens to also be a spinal doc and he talked about how cooling the spinal fluid has been being researched and worked on real patients, but has gotten no attention until now as no one else who has received the treatment is high profile.

Apparently, it all starts once the para's get to you, so, it is looking like a great story of everyone involved.

:yay: Very good news indeed. Using new treatment techniques that are making a difference and changing the outcome of such injuries. I love it!