Evergreen trash service

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
Same guy came by my house and try to tell my it was better for me to pay them $20 per month instead of taking my own stuff to the dump for "free".

Yep, that clown has come by my house twice. He told told me they could match the price I am currently paying if I would be willing to switch from twice a week pickup to once a week pickup. Wow what a salesman.

koan00

I have Goode.. and love them!!

They have NEVER skipped pickup... they send out calls about holidays and the pickup day may be moved back a day... but they have ALWAYS picked up.

the older guy that is the driver on my route always places my can back up near the sidewalk for me... and if I forget to put the can out.... he goes and gets the can.

WAY better service than Clean up 4 U... AKA Costal now.

Another vote for Goode. Just as reliable or more so than WM, and cheaper.:buddies:

C

czygvtwkr

Didn't you look at their website or ask the guy questions before signing up? That skipping instead of delaying policy is clearly set forth in their FAQ (emphasis/bold is my own for clarity):

No, it's not just like WM, but it's cheaper, and I'm willing to have them skip a pickup day a few times a year.

I pay less for Waste Management that I would for Evergreen because,......I called them and told them that I thought it cost too much and they reduced the price to half of what I was paying.

smilin

BOXER NATION
Young man must be a real hustler. Look at all the people he spoke with - including me.
Told him I didn't need a trash service as I take it myself. He was fine with that no pressure. I asked about large items, bulk item. He was very polite, informative and left me their name, phone number and a quote
I would use them over WM.
Good to see someone out and trying to make a living the old way by working.

H

Hodr

Just take your trash and recyclables to the transfer station.

About the fastest I ever made a trip to the closest transfer station and back was 40 minutes.

Considering I pay $20 a month for twice a week pickup ($2.50 per can) that means I would be valuing my time at $3.75 an hour (minus gas of course).

dorothydot

We have Evergreen. Called them to notify as to extra stuff - and they said that it is $10 extra per dead lawn chair, $30 extra for a second large trash can.
TOTAL BULLSH*T!! No way!!
:cds:
I've posted this on several threads so that folks realize what a mess this company is! We are also working on getting BBB involved here.
:duel:

RetiredCPO

This is still going on, had rep come to my door last week (Aug 20th). I asked if the other companies servicing our area, including my current company, had been informed of consolidating routes as he claimed. Rep didn't really know what to respond with... sent him on his way.

deino2002

~LEGS FOR DAYS~
We singed up about 3 months ago w/ Evergreen, was very pleased up until about 2 weeks ago as they haven't picked up my trash for the past two weeks! First it was Tuesdays & Fridays pick up, then they changed it to Mondays & Thursdays. I called them and told them if they didn't pick up today and every Monday & Thursday then they can just come pick up the damn can and shove it where the sun don't shine :mad: